TheSquiddieSquid8

TheSquiddieSquid8

Is there a wolf at the door?
Apr 20, 2023
I always feel like the friends I have, I'm not the top of their list. If I died, most wouldn't even bat an eye and the few who would be upset would cry for a little while but would just get over it. All my friends have someone closer than me, I'm just expendable and nobody genuinely cares about me. I'm always the one people go out without. I'm the one who gets left out of plans. I try to reach out for help but I always get hurt by the ones I thought cared for me.

Fuck life

Fuck existence

Fuck it all

I just wanna fucking die right now

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ktk, Larysa and heavyeyes
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't believe that other people can be relied on after all, I'm not surprised that those people are acting in such a way, most people are too self centred to ever care. Existing really can be so dreadful, I understand why you'd wish to just be free.

• Love
Reactions: TheSquiddieSquid8
TheSquiddieSquid8

TheSquiddieSquid8

Is there a wolf at the door?
Apr 20, 2023
I just don't believe that other people can be relied on after all, I'm not surprised that those people are acting in such a way, most people are too self centred to ever care. Existing really can be so dreadful, I understand why you'd wish to just be free.
Thank you, I agree completely. It's difficult because everyone is so selfish it's fucking unreal. If I died, would they finally care about me??