SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
My wife found the boxes of my method of choice if I decide to leave. I didnt have them out in the open they were just unfortunately found and she got curious. Instead of lying, I was honest. I told her what it was. I didn't open them they're just in the garage. I said I understand how that can be scary, and frustrating. I prepared for this in advance, and came up with how I would explain. I was extremely calm, and I was very open, and agreed with what she was saying. I didn't want it to lead to an argument. She asked me what I wanted her to do. I said this is fine right now. Just a calm discussion about my elephant in the room. I know she thinks about what I think alot. I said we can revisit this conversation if you want time to take a step back, and analyze. Well that didn't happen tonight, and ended up with her telling me that she didn't want me in the house anymore. I proceeded to grab a few things, a long with the boxes. She asked where are you gonna go? I said idk. She said you're not taking those boxes. I said calmly... you don't want me in the house I'm leaving, and I'm grabbing my things. It instantly turned into you're not leaving to go kill yourself. Not once did I tell her what I planned on doing later that evening. Honestly I was going to go for it, and attempt but I wasn't going to say that at moment in time. It's hard going through life trying to help everyone the best you can, and when I'm upfront telling the truth I'm the bad guy. I'm the one that makes her cry. I'm crazy. I'm stupid. I just want this shit to leave me alone, and give me my life back. I honestly have zero people in my actual life willing to talk through the dark shit in my head. I honestly don't know I long I can keep going anymore.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Oh wow I'm sorry..that must have been a very hard convo for the both of u..in a sense, I guess it's good for her to hear ur heart n know what u r dealing with, as painful as it may b for her..n I'm sure u only touched the surface of ur pain..Hopefully she will know how much pain ur in, how serious u r, n assist u in getting the help u need..that's tough for the both of u..I'm sorry :aw:

So did u end up leaving?

SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
Oh wow I'm sorry..that must have been a very hard convo for the both of u..in a sense, I guess it's good for her to hear ur heart n know what u r dealing with, as painful as it may b for her..n I'm sure u only touched the surface of ur pain..Hopefully she will know how much pain ur in, how serious u r, n assist u in getting the help u need..that's tough for the both of u..I'm sorry :aw:

So did u end up leaving?

I left, she was blowing my phone up. I finally answered and she said she was going to burn the house down. I said wait until I get their so I can be inside when you do it LMAO. She begged me to not leave, now I'm sleeping in the spare bedroom. Idk, somethings got to give.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
LMAO!! ...OK great! Glad to know that ur back home..get some rest n work it out tomor :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and SuicideBoys93
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
It sounds like she loves you a lot, and was desperate. I hope you both talk and work it out.

• Love
Reactions: SuicideBoys93, Deleted member 14386, faraway_beach and 1 other person