19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
I have a friend who just lost her boyfriend. I don't know how he died, but all I know is that everyone I know is posting about him and showing him immense love and respect. It's insane how death can make you lovable and remembered. Maybe it's because he was attractive.

I wonder how many people would show up to my funeral, and post about me on Instagram. My mind and body hurt… knowing that any respect shown for my death will be fake and undeserving. No one loves me now, how could they love me when I'm gone?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Emmie, Velvet Fortress, mofumofu and 2 others
Gloom

Gloom

Autistic Dumbass
Sep 20, 2020
I think about that all the time. I think if I died people wouldn't be surprised because everyone around me knows I'm lonely, weird and quiet. they would forget about me soon enough bc i never talked. people are self-centred at the end of the day and wont show compassion unless it's to look good. some people are just meant to be unlovable tbh, unless you find a very niche group of people.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, it could never matter to me what others would think after I am gone as I would simply not be there to see it. Life is incredibly cruel and unfair as many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own, but all of that is insignificant if we are no longer here, it could never possibly be important. Your feelings are understandable though and to me people can be very cruel and disappointing. I do think that many people pretend to care just to make themselves feel better and they only really care about what directly affects themselves.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I find myself often jealous of the dead.

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and LeavingEarly