W

Why Me?

Experienced
Apr 5, 2022
I've been in real torture, but at least my CTB attempt is very soon. I hope it kills me. I hope I have the courage to do it. At least the torture is helping me get the courage I need to go thru with it. It's been hell being me.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, N0FWayIneedtogo, iiNico and 5 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Pro-lifers and the news organizations like the one that took down IC / Kenneth Law are taking away all the painless methods for people to escape torture

The worst thing is they took away the guarantee of a certain escape = death : because they made assisted Suicide a crime . Assisted suicide is desired by a person in pain . It's voluntary and stops a person's pain. So it's pure evil to make that a crime

The most important thing is to have that guarantee or at least a very reliable method at least 99%

They also made nembutal illegal

Last edited:
Reactions: loopdaloop
W

Why Me?

Experienced
Apr 5, 2022
Pro-lifers and the news organizations like the one that took down IC / Kenneth Law are taking away all the painless methods for people to escape torture
Yeah, unfortunately. I'm not scared of very short pain, as long as I can do it, and it will end in my death. I don't want anything complicated.

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop, Lumina, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yeah, unfortunately. I'm not scared of very short pain, as long as I can do it, and it will end in my death. I don't want anything complicated.
The worst thing is they took away the guarantee of a certain escape = death : because they made assisted Suicide a crime . Assisted suicide is desired by a person in pain . It's voluntary and stops a person's pain. So it's pure evil to make that a crime

They also made nembutal illegal

The most important thing is to have that guarantee or at least a very reliable method at least 99%

Last edited:
Reactions: loopdaloop and Why Me?
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for from this hellish world, best wishes, I find it so horrible how there is so much unnecessary torture being experienced here.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, loopdaloop and Why Me?