F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I had such high hopes that I'd ctb by now. I didn't expect to make it past July (time of my last attempts) and yet I'm still here. I've tried to block out everyone in my life and have lost contact with the few people I know in my life. This has been mostly successful. There was a small part of me before that wished someone would notice but I'm glad now no one did. But now certain events in my life are making my absence more noticeable. I don't have the energy to lie or push people away anymore. I just want to sleep forever, I hate my life and this cruel world and have no hope of things getting any better. But now I'm messing with some of my family knowing how suicidal I am. I don't want to be put away. I would never rush my ctb but I realized the freedom I have to do it now may soon be limited. This will make it infinity more difficult in the long run and I may be forced to endure. I'm just upset I guess, I wish I could just do it... FML

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, nitroautnz, DyingAlf and 13 others
Valon

Valon

Sep 14, 2020
Survival instinct is a bitch.

Reactions: Meditation guide, death137, Crows and 5 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I am also battling SI. It is terrible as I have no quality of life or reason to stay alive. What were your previous attempts like? If you don't want to talk about them no problem

Reactions: Meditation guide, death137, Crows and 1 other person
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I am also battling SI. It is terrible as I have no quality of life or reason to stay alive. What were your previous attempts like? If you don't want to talk about them no problem

I tried plastic bag with my hands bound but the sleeping pills failed me. I tried full suspension in my bathroom but pulled the pole right out of the wall, I'm not even that heavy. I don't have any other good anchor points, or any I guess. With those two failures back to back I desperately tried manual strangulation but couldn't pass out. Wasn't a fun day and a half to say the least.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, nitroautnz, death137 and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm sorry you've been forced to suffer for so long. it's especially awful that there's a chance you have to suffer for longer. nobody deserves that.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and foxdie
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry life has brought you such pain and sorrow. I hope that you can find some glimmer of hope or comfort to help you endure, if that's what you choose to do
<3

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie and death137
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I would be happy if I can help you make a decision. Being able to help others is the reason that I didn't take the bus long ago.

What exactly is it that keeps you trapped in this world that does not allow you to find peace?

Reactions: Meditation guide, foxdie and death137
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I would be happy if I can help you make a decision. Being able to help others is the reason that I didn't take the bus long ago.

What exactly is it that keeps you trapped in this world that does not allow you to find peace?

Oh I'm not seeking help but thanks for the offer. The decision is made, if I had a gun right now I would not be typing this. My SI traps me here.

Reactions: DFFP and Meditation guide