• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
I don't know what to do and I know no-one here can tell me either.

I'm currently in crisis and have everything needed for SN, I just need to book a hotel room. However, I also know that this crisis will pass, but I'm fed up of feeling like this, even when I'm not in crisis I have major depression and anxiety, BPD, c-PTSD and ADHD. Its a cycle of bad depression and anxiety then a crisis and I need it to stop.

Everytime I look online to book a hotel room for next week I get a really nervous tummy.
I cannot keep living like this with the endless cycles and think I will have to do it next week. I am so overwhelmed.
Sorry that I can't explain myself properly.

Can anyone relate?

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Freedomatlast24, DepressedDude and 7 others
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Yes
I haven't posted yet
But my plans have completely changed
I'm confused because i asked for this
but at the same time its still lots of anxiety of me failing
and even though it's what i asked for will it work
i tend to not get what i want the most
And it's not just a want anymore
it's a need
so i relate

I don't know what to do and I know no-one here can tell me either.

I'm currently in crisis and have everything needed for SN, I just need to book a hotel room. However, I also know that this crisis will pass, but I'm fed up of feeling like this, even when I'm not in crisis I have major depression and anxiety, BPD, c-PTSD and ADHD. Its a cycle of bad depression and anxiety then a crisis and I need it to stop.

Everytime I look online to book a hotel room for next week I get a really nervous tummy.
I cannot keep living like this with the endless cycles and think I will have to do it next week. I am so overwhelmed.
Sorry that I can't explain myself properly.

Can anyone relate?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ln42, Praestat_Mori and rozeske
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this, it's so agonizing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ln42
L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
Thank you @Mi Mi and @Praestat_Mori I appreciate your replies, it helps to know I'm not alone.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Thank you @Mi Mi and @Praestat_Mori I appreciate your replies, it helps to know I'm not alone.
Absolutely
One thing I'm actually good as is being caringšŸ’œ
You're never alone

• Love
Reactions: Linda and Ln42
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I hate it when things get overwhelming. I'm there at the moment and I know it as I just want to scratch off every last square inch of skin. I hope you can find some peace and/or stability amidst all the chaos.

• Love
Reactions: Ln42
L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
I hate it when things get overwhelming. I'm there at the moment and I know it as I just want to scratch off every last square inch of skin. I hope you can find some peace and/or stability amidst all the chaos.
Thank you Ash, I'm so sorry you're there also. It's exhausting. I wish you peace as well and hope it passes quickly.

• Love
Reactions: Ash