UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
My original plan was to ctb by partial supension hanging but now I'm not so sure. Does anybody else have second thoughts about their method?

Yesterday I read some choice words written by s1 on here Wh̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶i̶n̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶directed at ̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶h̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ and now I have serious doubts.

This the only viable way for me considering I can't get anything delivered to my house (because A. no money and b. My mom will question any package I get since we live together and she is always home), I'm afraid of heights, I don't have a gun and just a whole bunch of other nonsense.

I had my mind set on this and I have everything to do it but I'm afraid I'll mess up horribly so or it just won't work. I feel so hopeless now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Azzy69, azucaramargo and Woodnote
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
I don't know you're reason for CTB but could you live for your own sake and mother's? Not trying to a white knight sort of thing but is there anything that keeps you from wanting to die?

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo and UninformedLover
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

Nov 12, 2019
Maybe my own sake but definitely not my mother's.

I hate her.

The only thing that keeps me alive is the fear of the unknown. I get so frightened thinking about what will happen to me once I die. I do not like not knowing things it freaks me out. When I think about death I get sense of relief but then I start thinking about the afterlife and get psyched out.

I tell myself often I will die eventually but it doesn't help much. I really have nothing going for me. My cat who was my only reason to live died last year so now I have nothing and nobody.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Azzy69, azucaramargo, Woodnote and 2 others
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
If it's the post I think you're on about, pay no mind to it. They have a habit of posting ridiculous, overly opinionated shit.

I think you need to take into consideration that this method works for a lot of people. It also doesn't work for a lot of people. That can be said for pretty much any method out there. None of them are fool proof. All I would say is do your research and make sure you are happy with what you've chosen to do. If you're not, maybe take some time to consider it.

• Love
Reactions: UninformedLover, Science Is Scary, CuriousAboutThis and 2 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I did my research into various methods and finally settled on one. Since that day, I have what I need and I have not read or heard one single thing that has made me doubt or want to change my method. I understand how it works and why it works. I am comfortable with that and at peace with my choice. I have always said, my 3rd time will be my last, live or die.

• Love
Reactions: UninformedLover
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
My original plan was to ctb by partial supension hanging but now I'm not so sure. Does anybody else have second thoughts about their method?

Yesterday I read some choice words written by s1 on here Wh̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶i̶n̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶directed at ̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶h̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ and now I have serious doubts.

This the only viable way for me considering I can't get anything delivered to my house (because A. no money and b. My mom will question any package I get since we live together and she is always home), I'm afraid of heights, I don't have a gun and just a whole bunch of other nonsense.

I had my mind set on this and I have everything to do it but I'm afraid I'll mess up horribly so or it just won't work. I feel so hopeless now.
whys that bit blurred out?

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
If it's the post I think you're on about, pay no mind to it. They have a habit of posting ridiculous, overly opinionated shit.

I think you need to take into consideration that this method works for a lot of people. It also doesn't work for a lot of people. That can be said for pretty much any method out there. None of them are fool proof. All I would say is do your research and make sure you are happy with what you've chosen to do. If you're not, maybe take some time to consider it.
I hope it wasn't based off of my post just was wondering because I'm not going to encourage or discourage the one if they plan to CTB due to unknown factors as for the afterlife part from the above post I don't believe in an after despite wanting to believe in one I naturally hate Hell any constant and variation of it either in the here now or the hereafter if there is a hereafter.

Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
This method does work. The failed attempts mostly come from people not doing enough research on it and survival instincts kicking in. I don't suggest choosing a method that you don't have confidence in. But If you don't have any other options I would do as much research on it as you can. Keep researching until there are no more doubts. That goes for every method.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UninformedLover and SinisterKid
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
The only thing that keeps me alive is the fear of the unknown. I get so frightened thinking about what will happen to me once I die. I do not like not knowing things it freaks me out. When I think about death I get sense of relief but then I start thinking about the afterlife and get psyched out.
It's the universal sentiment. Shakespeare addressed this in his "to be or not be" in Macbeth.

I don't mean to pry but how old are you? My position is that everyone has the right to ctb, but there should be no rock unturned, no possibility unexplored before carrying out self deliverance.

I do not want to throw here on the table an arrogant generalization, but younger folks tend to have more possibilities than those of us who have more years down the road.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, UninformedLover, CuriousAboutThis and 1 other person
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

Nov 12, 2019
whys that bit blurred out?
Oh haha I just used the spoiler text feature.

It's the universal sentiment. Shakespeare addressed this in his "to be or not be" in Macbeth.

I don't mean to pry but how old are you? My position is that everyone has the right to ctb, but there should be no rock unturned, no possibility unexplored before carrying out self deliverance.

I do not want to throw here on the table an arrogant generalization, but younger folks tend to have more possibilities than those of us who have more years down the road.

Its fine. I'm 18 but next month I'll be 19. As I type this out I guilty or something. 18 years of living barely seems long but to me it feels like an eternity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Oh haha I just used the spoiler text feature.

I don't even know what that is!

Its fine. I'm 18 but next month I'll be 19. As I type this out I guilty or something. 18 years of living barely seems long but to me it feels like an eternity.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Aye.....you're just a babe in arms! I say this out of care, not as an insult.

Reactions: UninformedLover
M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
if you have your health and are only 18, living will be easier than going through with any method. I'm much older with health issues, no life, friends or anything that resembles my life 4 years ago. And still, its very hard to be 100% on taking myself out. I wish I was dead everyday but making a wish is easy. Maybe give life a chance. I respect your decision either way.

Reactions: UninformedLover and CuriousAboutThis