A

aloneintheworld

Student
Dec 12, 2019
Just wanted to share how grateful I am for all you kind souls and this platform that we can all meet and share our thoughts on. You are all amazing in my eyes. Sending love on this Thursday I hope you find your peace and happiness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, DepressedAngel, GoodPersonEffed and 5 others
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Just wanted to share how grateful I am for all you kind souls and this platform that we can all meet and share our thoughts on. You are all amazing in my eyes. Sending love on this Thursday I hope you find your peace and happiness.

Thank you. It's a relief to have a place where people do try to make you feel guilty or tell you you are selfish because of all the pain you are feeling.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, aloneintheworld, mediocre and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We love you too. I'm here if you ever need to chat.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: aloneintheworld and mediocre
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I am very grateful to this place also, it doesn't change our circumstances but oh so good to have others who really know what its like. Sadly in the outside world its almost nigh impossible to even get anyone to discuss feelings and suicide let alone listen and try and understand.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995