sorrowed_ender

sorrowed_ender

You should never trust the Pantaloon
Mar 3, 2023
Im going to ctb soon. I dont know how, but I will try everything I can. I cannot afford SN or any of the drug methods from the PPH, I cannot do the exit bag because of the same reason, but I will try everything and anything I can. I can probably try hanging, but I doubt shoelaces will be good enough. I dont want to ask for methods from anyone, but just know I am going to die soon, and when that day comes I'll make sure every one of you guys know, because I shouldnt have lived to 20. Ive tried killing myself since I was 12 years old and I never wanted to be 20 years old. I never wantes to live this long.

• Hugs
Reactions: Asphyxiater, missingpeace and Zegers
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I'm sure you have tried everything you can to improve your condition, I'm sorry it's come to this, but I hope you have a quick and if possible peaceful exit from this horrid world.

A

Asphyxiater

Mar 7, 2023
Im going to ctb soon. I dont know how, but I will try everything I can. I cannot afford SN or any of the drug methods from the PPH, I cannot do the exit bag because of the same reason, but I will try everything and anything I can. I can probably try hanging, but I doubt shoelaces will be good enough. I dont want to ask for methods from anyone, but just know I am going to die soon, and when that day comes I'll make sure every one of you guys know, because I shouldnt have lived to 20. Ive tried killing myself since I was 12 years old and I never wanted to be 20 years old. I never wantes to live this long.
I should've killed myself when I was 13 or right before I turned 18. Parents never did anything to help me with my mental health, I would really love to shoot myself in front of them just to make them realize they wasted their lifetime raising a failure. Idgaf at this point

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I certainly know that I should had left this cruel world at an much earlier date. Continuing to exist just leads to more suffering. I view it as being very unfortunate how it's this difficult to die and how it involves complications and risks but anyway I hope that you achieve the freedom that you are searching for.

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Im so sorry that life has brought you to this point. I understand how hurt and enervated you are due to the cruelty of this life. I really do, and I wish there was some magic solution to all of our problems, but quite honestly I haven't found it myself. Wishing you the best! Take care of yourself.