• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
I want someone to stop me. I've been 5150'd twice and I refuse to let it happen a third time. I'm not taking any risks by contacting a suicide hotline.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: idk3 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What means 5150'd? Sorry my ignorance.
What happened? My PM is open.

Reactions: idk3
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
There's not a lot anyone here can actually do to stop you of you're determined but I'll remind you that if you go ahead, you'll likely change the course of at least one person's life - and I don't mean yours. I wouldn't be on this site if I thought that people shouldn't take their own lives but I do think they should leave others out of it. Using train tracks and roads necessarily involves other people in the act of taking of our lives and that's neither fair nor right.

So don't call a helpline - or at least don't call one where you can't remain anonymous.

But do stay at home.

Do stay online and keep chatting to us all.

Do stay away from the train tracks.

Do listen to yourself and the first line of your post.
What means 5150'd? Sorry my ignorance.
What happened? My PM is open.
Involuntary admission

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, thenamingofcats, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
D

dogteeth

Jun 10, 2024
if ur looking for any reason to not do it then please consider the risk of it going wrong and the extreme amount of pain this method causes. Just take it day by day, u may start to feel better

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
If you've been involuntarily admitted, I guess that you've encountered or risk encountering at least one of the absolute sadists that tends to work in many psych wards. People who gets their highs from exorting power over suffering people, because they're too weak to be able to exort power from people who are able to push back. Don't give them the satisfaction of "treating" you. You are worth more than that.

Reactions: K9TOOTH and Praestat_Mori
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
If you've been involuntarily admitted, I guess that you've encountered or risk encountering at least one of the absolute sadists that tends to work in many psych wards. People who gets their highs from exorting power over suffering people, because they're too weak to be able to exort power from people who are able to push back. Don't give them the satisfaction of "treating" you. You are worth more than that.
Yeah. That's what I'm trying to avoid.

• Hugs
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
I do. I'm done distracting myself, though. It's pathetic.
I understand that feeling for sure and I'm sorry to hear. What do you think would help you right now? I know that's a tough question to answer, but we wouldn't want you involuntarily admitted.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
@assisted all @Ash was trying to do was help by making a point about how using train tracks or roads involves the consequence of other people and how unfair it is, that I honestly agree with but as much you disagreed, there was no reason to be rude at all.

• Love
Reactions: Ash, DeIetedUser4739, Tesha and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.