• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tired of living

tired of living

Sep 23, 2021
I almost did it last night and all day I've been thinking about it. I don't want to bore you with the details but for me I'm running from an eating disorder, chronic pain, chronic depression from a young age, and a truth about myself I realized a few months ago.

I painted one last painting last night. What else should I prepare before I go? Do I leave a note? How would I write it? Anything else I should consider?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, Dead Meat, BrokenHopes and 1 other person
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Leaving a note is up to you. If you feel like you've left anything unsaid, that's the place to say it. It might also help your family find closure if they know why. Notes are often confiscated by police for the investigation, so you could mail it the same day you ctb instead of leaving it for the police to find. Another alternative is to send a scheduled email. That way you can stop it if you change your mind.

Reactions: lobster salad and Beeper
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is a personal decision if you want to leave a note, you are not obliged to. My note will will mean those left behind will not be left with unanswered questions. I will tell them that I am finally at peace and there is nothing they could have done.
Anyway, I wish you the best with your plans, I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.

Reactions: lobster salad and Beeper
alwaysdopesick

alwaysdopesick

Oct 19, 2021
I've decided on leaving note for my family, if I could ctb my ideal way it would look like and accident but I can't so I feel obligated to answer some questions they might have

• Hugs
Reactions: Beeper and Apricity
B

Beeper

Experienced
Sep 28, 2021
I almost did it last night and all day I've been thinking about it. I don't want to bore you with the details but for me I'm running from an eating disorder, chronic pain, chronic depression from a young age, and a truth about myself I realized a few months ago.

I painted one last painting last night. What else should I prepare before I go? Do I leave a note? How would I write it? Anything else I should consider?

I don't have any specific advice on your preparations. That is something that you must decide based on your circumstances.

Would you be willing to share what you painted? Have you considered becoming a painter for a living?