T

ThrowawayAccount123

Oct 15, 2023
I am going to CTB later today in the evening. My method will be yew berries. I have 15, which is 2.5x the lethal dosage. This site recommends 4x, but I have to go out of my way to go get more and it would be a minor annoyance and might delay my CTB a couple days, not to mention eating 24 berries will be a bit harder. Do you think 15 berries will be enough for me?

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Crono, FlyAwayHoney, Vesiira and 5 others
C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
What are yew berries if I may ask? Ill be sad to see you go though, have you completely thought this true and tried asking others for help with these thoughts? I know it sounds lame but i get that reality is just pain everyday, other people can sometimes be a light in the darkness..

Reactions: Sn0w_ang3l
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
@ThrowawayAccount123
Do you really have no hope of recovery?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck , i hope you escape peacefully.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Just for your info: if you plan to eat 15 yew berries and I think you talk about the red fruits then this is not gonna kill you bc the red fruits are the only part of the yew tree that are NOT POISONIOUS. They r edible and you can make jam of them.

15 seeds r probably not enough depending on the amount of taxine they contain. Afaik you ned more or 100g of needles sth like that.

Anyway it's up 2 you yew poisoning can be very unpleasant.

Whatever you decide I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sn0w_ang3l, DyingToDie123, Hermit of life and 1 other person
T

ThrowawayAccount123

Oct 15, 2023
Just for your info: if you pplanto 15 yew berries and I think you talk about the red fruits then this is not gonna kill you bc the red fruits are the only part of the yew tree that are NOT POISONIOUS. They edible and you can make jam of them.

15 seeds probably not enough depending on the amount of taxine they contain. Afaik you ned more or 100g of needles sth like that.

Anyway it'sup 2 you yew poisoning can be very unpleasant.

Whatever you decide I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace.
I know, I have the full berries with the seeds. I am gonna eat the whole berry though to hopefully make the seed taste better cause I've heard the seed is bitter and the berries actually taste kinda good

Edit: Also 6 seeds contain enough taxine to kill you, 15 is 2.5x that amount, so fingers crossed that's enough to give me a good chance of death

• Wow
Reactions: Sn0w_ang3l, Hermit of life and Praestat_Mori
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I am going to CTB later today in the evening. My method will be yew berries. I have 15, which is 2.5x the lethal dosage. This site recommends 4x, but I have to go out of my way to go get more and it would be a minor annoyance and might delay my CTB a couple days, not to mention eating 24 berries will be a bit harder. Do you think 15 berries will be enough for me?
I am sorry you are feeling this way, but I completely understand your need to finally be at peace. I'm trying to think of a way like that to CTB. Something simple. We'll see what I figure out. I hope whatever happens, you're okay.

GuiltyJohnDoe

GuiltyJohnDoe

Nov 5, 2023
I know, I have the full berries with the seeds. I am gonna eat the whole berry though to hopefully make the seed taste better cause I've heard the seed is bitter and the berries actually taste kinda good
I don't know how it works with yew berries specifically, but for most poisonous seeds you will need to break the seed open before the toxin can be absorbed. Lots of seeds have coatings that can protect them all the way through digestion. Either grind the seeds in a mortar and pestle beforehand or chew thoroughly with the molars.

Also you will need an anti-emetic.