• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
What the title says. The family has gone to the other end of the country on vacation, and they will probably find out that something is wrong when I don't get a call from them in the morning. Then they will probably send my grandfather, who lives nearby and has the keys, to pick me up. He will discover my then already dead body. I will use SN, so the view should not be gruesome. But I am still afraid that he will get a heart attack or some other serious reaction due to the shock. What to do to minimize this somehow?

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, Gonnerr, kvalez and 1 other person
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
You could possibly set up an email or something to be sent to police at a future point. That's as far as I can advise, best of luck with everything <3

Reactions: Gonnerr and DeadHead
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
id rent a hotel room or airbnb.

Reactions: Gonnerr, DeadHead, the_path_of_sorrows and 4 others
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Does he have a pre-existing heart condition or are you making the assumption that all old people drop dead at any stressful life event? Because if it's the latter, chances are he'll be fine, at least physically anyway
id rent a hotel room or airbnb.
Also this, you can't take money with you

Reactions: loopdaloop and ctvunny
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Maybe put a note on the bedroom door (or bedroom door or wherever you're planning to be) that says "don't open please" with brief explanation of what you did and maybe you could ask him to call the cops first or at least he will be a tiny bit more prepared for what he's going to see.

By the way, I'm really sorry for whatever is making you do this. I hope you find peace 🤍

Reactions: jar-baby and ctvunny
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Certainly very thoughtful and considerate of you to be so concerned about his reaction. Renting hotel room is probably the way to go

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Leave a note Infront of your door that's says; this is a suicide, do not enter this room! Call the police

Reactions: Gonnerr, MikUma and Leavesfromthevine
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
I'm alive
My friend talked to me for like 4 hours and I am too tired to do anything. I am writing this so that the admin will not ban my account

Reactions: Gonnerr, DeadHead and hermestrimegistus
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
What the title says. The family has gone to the other end of the country on vacation, and they will probably find out that something is wrong when I don't get a call from them in the morning. Then they will probably send my grandfather, who lives nearby and has the keys, to pick me up. He will discover my then already dead body. I will use SN, so the view should not be gruesome. But I am still afraid that he will get a heart attack or some other serious reaction due to the shock. What to do to minimize this somehow?
That's a tough situation, it will definitely be shocking and painful for him to witness that but I understand when you're pain is so severe, all you can think about is ending it. Obviously we think about how it's going to impact them and we don't want to put them through all that suffering but it's something we can't control, we can't deal with the pain anymore.