• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Reapentence

Reapentence

Feb 28, 2019
I think I might go for the homemade tourniquet method, as it is basically a more accessible version of hanging. I plan to lie down in my bed and use a metal rod and a dressing gown tie to tighten the tourniquet around my neck and pass out. Is this method good, or should I choose something else?

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, salvation, CoolGuy9 and 4 others
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I think I might go for the homemade tourniquet method, as it is basically a more accessible version of hanging. I plan to lie down in my bed and use a metal rod and a dressing gown tie to tighten the tourniquet around my neck and pass out. Is this method good, or should I choose something else?
Kind of odd to decide the time to ctb, before the method. Either way good luck.

Reactions: GasMonkey and AnnihilatedAnna
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Nembutal is king. But sodium nitrite is also good for different reasons. If money isn't the issue then nembtual. If money is an issue then SN. That is my thoughts. Your method might work then again it might be very uncomfortable, depends on the person.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and CoolGuy9
Reapentence

Reapentence

Feb 28, 2019
Kind of odd to decide the time to ctb, before the method. Either way good luck.
The date kinda just fell in my lap when I found out that I was going to be alone in my house which rarely happens as I have a large family

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, CoolGuy9 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
The date kinda just fell in my lap when I found out that I was going to be alone in my house which rarely happens as I have a large family
Aaah that makes sense.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I tried tightening my bathrobe tie around my neck with this method, with a knitting needle to make it tighter but either it wasn't tight enough or positioning didn't work and nothing happened. I had a red mark on my neck afterwards though.

J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019

I'm going to CTB next Sunday, but I'm not completely decided on the method.

Planning is clearly not your strongpoint, is it..??

Reapentence

Reapentence

Feb 28, 2019
I'm going to CTB next Sunday, but I'm not completely decided on the method.

Planning is clearly not your strongpoint, is it..??

Isn't that what I'm trying to do? I got a week lmao

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

divaangel

Mar 16, 2019
I had no luck trying this method but that isn't a guarantee it won't work for you. I experienced severe skin pinching under the spot where I was twisting the tourniquet and nothing even close to reaching the point yo pass out from it.

S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
Goodbye, I hope the void treats you well.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Tourniquet method would work if both carotid arteries on either side of the neck were blocked. I'm skeptical of a homemade non-medical made version of the method. Have you made something that once tightened one of the several notches it won't go undone with all your strength unless you do something precise for example. I ask because you can go unconscious and violently try to pull it off without even being awake/aware of the intent.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and divaangel
Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
Tourniquet is very painful. Dont do it

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
The method you are suggesting is similar to the night night method iirc. I'm not sure of your circumstances and given the timeframe you have to work with (only a few days), I'm sorry, I cannot think of another method that you may use.