Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I just lost my money. i feel horrible and that's why i'm drunk now
The United States bank that I use called me to tell me that my account is suspended, and the only way to unblock that account is for me to go to the USA, but it is impossible, so I can no longer use Zelle
Also, that account was used with my old name, before it was deleted, it was the last thing I had
This time i'm totally lost

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WonderingSoul, blueclover_., Ringo and 29 others
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
That's just messed up that they can just do that. I feel like this year is just getting worse for everyone. I'm so sorry bud, this is so cruel.

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, blueclover_., I should go and 8 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
The United States bank that I use called me to tell me that my account is suspended, and the only way to unblock that account is for me to go to the USA, but it is impossible, so I can no longer use Zelle
Also, that account was used with my old name, before it was deleted, it was the last thing I had

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
  • Aww..
Reactions: blueclover_., LADY007 and Wrennie
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
That is totally shit. I am really sorry for you.

• Aww..
Reactions: blueclover_., pthnrdnojvsc and LADY007
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I seriously wish I could offer assistance to youā€¦ I hate that I'm completely helpless to do anything when I'm presented with a person in need.

Just from reading your posts I can tell that you're a kind & supportive individual toward the members on here. I don't understand why people like you have to suffer. It's so unfair it makes my blood boil. šŸ˜¢

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., Dead Meat, little helpers and 6 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Thanks for the info, but I can only use BTC because I can no longer open a bank account in any country
So horrible that they shut you out and you lost all your money.

Hope your situation improves.

As you wrote Starting your own pro-choice-in-regards-to-suicide website is very important to the survival of ss. This sends a message to anti-choicers that if they shut down this one we'll create another and another.

Thanks for what you did by starting only the 2nd pro-choice with regards to suicide website in the world. Your, rainandSadness, and Marquis's bravery is amazing.

We need another place in case the NYT shuts us down.

We have to be like the pirate bay and create many mirrors as you did another one.

They haven't been able to shut down the pirate bay even after 15 years of governments trying to shut it down.

Long live the pirate bay and long live Sanctioned suicide ss, and your site.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., little helpers, rationaltake and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is very awful what you are going through. When things get worse it can be a dreadful feeling. I'm sorry you are suffering so much. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Reactions: blueclover_.
Justsogone

Justsogone

An unlived life
Dec 14, 2021
Bro I'm sorry that you're going through this, I'd wish to help you.
Hugs

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Banks in the US suck the money out of you. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
@JustJudah I admire you for your engagement with justice and the wider world. This is awful. So sorry.

Reactions: blueclover_., pthnrdnojvsc and little helpers
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
I've visited your site and kudos to you for having the guts to start another pro-choice forum.

I'm so sorry to hear that they suspended your account and you lost your money. This is a terrible act on the bank's part. I wish I could help you with the situation.

Reactions: blueclover_., pthnrdnojvsc and little helpers
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Why did they suspend your account?

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks! @threesummers for what you did, I have no words to thank you for what you have done for me
Why did they suspend your account?

I have been using this account under my old name, in addition to the fact that during the last few days, I have been moving money more frequently, which I feel has raised the suspicions of the bank

Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Banks tend to suspend accounts when there is a suspicion of fraud or criminal activities taking place or when the ID on file has long since expired.

There are usually procedures for people to identify themselves to the bank when they are abroad and unable to visit a branch in person.

Even if you changed names, you should still have the paper trail to prove those changes, no?

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I wish I could offer you some assistance. You might need to use Bitcoin more frequently, even though most banks are terrible in accepting Bitcoin conversion. (Maybe because it pose as a threat to them?)

I do know that you can open a bank account in some countries, but still, ID is very likely to be need for that.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
You might need to use Bitcoin more frequently
I am lucky to have friends close to me, who are trustworthy, and have experience in BTC, they help me a lot by buying my balance in BTC and paying me the equivalent in cash, maybe that idea can help you if you want to use BTC

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_. and Midgardsorm