• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

breatheout

breatheout

spotty with being online. chronically online tbh
Dec 17, 2023
I'm literally so frustrated right now. I've been single my whole life, I'm basically desperate. For the first time i'm going on a date with this girl. She's pretty i guess, but not my type at all. I feel really fucking conflicted because it will literally be my fault that i'm single if I don't text her after the date, but at the same time what's the point of dating someone if you don't like them? We met at a party, and talked for at least an hour or two. Can you really date someone you have no overlap with? our music tastes don't align at all, the small bit of hobbies we talked about don't align either. she's active and has a job teaching gymnastics, but literally the only hobby i have is being on my computer. I think i'm still gonna go on the date, but i'm worried. Can you like someone that isn't even really your type? Like we talked a lot at the party, but I was also literally alone and drunk, so I woulda talked to basically anyone. ok done rambling. this is so stupid.

A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
You definitely need to find a few things in common, but I expect learning from each other's differences could be fun.

I'd take anyone, no matter what their interests, just as long as they're somewhat intelligent, non-woke and don't believe/consume legacy media

Reactions: breatheout and divinemistress36
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sorry to say this but with that kind of thinking you're all but dooming it right from the start. I know it's hard to be positive when fighting depression. I get that. But, having negative thoughts before even going on the date isn't going to help. Maybe try as hard as you can and just take everything in stride and just let everything happen organically.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, divinemistress36 and DeathSkullDude1
Yarani

Yarani

When I deserve it the least, I need love the most.
Mar 29, 2024
I don't think that the things you mentioned are usually the deciding factors (music tastes, hobbies, job). I think it's much more than that. Like, do you enjoy talking with the person and spending time with them. Do you like them. Do you care about them. That can show itself with time. The other stuff can be managed, even changed together. But if you don't like each other, and don't care about each other with time, that's a whole other thing.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and DeathSkullDude1
H

Hvergelmir

May 5, 2024
It's not like you're committing to much. Consider it practice, and approach it with an open mind.
Worst case scenario, you have a dull meeting. Best case, you realize that you enjoy each others company (on a romantic, friendly, or professional level).

Reactions: vitbar, Yarani, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
breatheout

breatheout

spotty with being online. chronically online tbh
Dec 17, 2023
everyones being so nice on here, if i remember ill try to update when i go out with her next saturday. thank you for the kind words :')

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Yarani and Mirrory Me
M

MM's the name

May 22, 2024
Well go out and see what it's like, also I have no advice, I've been rejected more times than the number of planets in the milky way and no girlfriend ever, but see what it's like friend.

D

dolemitedrums

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Being able to talk for two hours and have a good time is more important than having all the same hobbies or liking all the same music. Quit trying to psych yourself out of having a good time with this girl and just go out with her and have a good time.