VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Getting some setbacks in my plan and being tested mentally.
I am unlucky amongst a group of unlucky people gathered to one site.... UN fucking believable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Insomniac, Lostandlooking, Foresight and 4 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I know it is goofy but sometimes when things get eff'd up (or happen smoothly), I take it as a "sign." In this case, I would be tempted to brainstorm how to make this your best month EVER. Go out with some less crappy stuff as your final memories/actions.

Reactions: Hollowman and unraveling
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
Whaaaaat? What could be the possible cause of that?

And re: the op, I went crazy years ago.
This fucking world is having one last go at me while I'm crawling trying to escape.

Let's be real guys... Life is a big old trap. We actually get imprisoned inside meat suits and don't get to choose the specifications. I'm becoming increasingly pessimistic.
I know it is goofy but sometimes when things get eff'd up (or happen smoothly), I take it as a "sign." In this case, I would be tempted to brainstorm how to make this your best month EVER. Go out with some less crappy stuff as your final memories/actions.
I've already had my best month ever and nothing can top it. I just want to make my goodbye thread, delete all my data and be out of here.

• Aww..
Reactions: TakeMeBack07, unraveling, Al_stargate and 1 other person
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I think we're worried that this unusual one-month waiting period is going to be the new normal or that it will lead to the N becoming unavailable in the foreseeable future.

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I think we're worried that this unusual one-month waiting period is going to be the new normal or that it will lead to the N becoming unavailable in the foreseeable future.
wait just a sec, is anyone else experiencing a month delay? I asked @VoidDesirer22 why the delay, they didn't answer me.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
wait just a sec, is anyone else experiencing a month delay? I asked @VoidDesirer22 why the delay, they didn't answer me.
I don't know, and because of the lack of response I am now worried.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
I'm not in USA. It is stuck in warehouse. But another person where I live has gotten theirs after legit 7 weeks.

Probably what is happening to me. I think Ups is terrible where I live.

Sorry for the scare. It shouldnt affect all of the other people on here. Mainly just me and a handful of other unlucky mtherfkers.
Nah I'm working to get more with a different courier. D is still amazing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hopelessgirl, Cathy Ames and Red Scare
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Thanks for the clarification!

Reactions: VoidDesirer22
B

burningred

Nov 9, 2021
I'm not in USA. It is stuck in warehouse. But another person where I live has gotten theirs after legit 7 weeks.

Probably what is happening to me. I think Ups is terrible where I live.
Would you mind saying which country you're from, or at least the continent? I'm scared to order and it taking too long to arrive (due to a personal situation I am in).

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
Would you mind saying which country you're from, or at least the continent? I'm scared to order and it taking too long to arrive (due to a personal situation I am in).
I don't wanna say the country on a public forum, but pm me.

Which is weird, since I have shared a fair amount of my thoughts here lol.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are going through this. It really is such a horrible and awful world we live in. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are desperate to leave. I wish you the best in whatever happens.