• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exsanguinated

exsanguinated

i play duolingo when i'm bored
Mar 1, 2023
I want to ctb today but I wanted to message my friend saying I love them. Would that put them in a bad place or be mean to that person?

• Love
Reactions: xanga, Bleedingheartbeat and Rocinante
Bleedingheartbeat

Bleedingheartbeat

One day at a time 🌻
May 12, 2023
Tell your friend you love them, they deserve to know that you cbting has nothing to do with them and it's not their fault (if that's true).

Can I ask how you're going to do it?

• Love
Reactions: Sn0w_ang3l, Broccoli eater, Bigsmoke777 and 4 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I want to ctb today but I wanted to message my friend saying I love them. Would that put them in a bad place or be mean to that person?
Make sure your friends get your note after 24 hours you started your ctb because they gonna call 911 or your family members!

Reactions: xanga, thecolourgold, Bleedingheartbeat and 1 other person
BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

🎲🎲
Aug 10, 2021
If I was your friend I'd want to hear that. So yes, I'd suggest telling them you love them.

• Love
Reactions: Bigsmoke777, Bleedingheartbeat and exsanguinated
exsanguinated

exsanguinated

i play duolingo when i'm bored
Mar 1, 2023
Tell your friend you love them, they deserve to know that you cbting has nothing to do with them and it's not their fault (if that's true).

Can I ask how you're going to do it?
Im going to duct tape a trash bag around my neck and then hang myself. The trash bag is for just in case

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567 and thecolourgold
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, not at all, you are aware of the fact that it's very common for people to write suicide notes to leave a message to those who are left behind.
But if sending the message means that there is a risk of other people interfering with suicide plans then I wouldn't see it as being the best idea.

Reactions: Jezzibell and exsanguinated
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If I were you, and you're completely serious about CTB, then I'd make sure that any message I sent to my friends was "delayed" sent for sometime after you have already CTB, so that one or more of your friends wouldn't have time to intervene, unless your messages are really a "cry out" or help and you really want someone to intervene.