• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
I remember begging my parents to let me see a psychologist or psychiatrist as a kid and they were so against it until I was about 14 and now I feel like such an ass for making them change their mind bc they were right in the end, it doesn't help me.

Doctors and support workers of all kinds have repeatedly spoke of how therapy is lifechanging and can be applied to pretty much anybody because there's supposedly so many kinds of therapy. Yet all they can offer me is shitty 6 sessions (30 min each btw) of talk therapy and cbt even though every time i try that it doesn't help. I can't afford to go private so its my only option. What is the point in telling me about all these different kinds of therapies if you can't offer me any of them anyway.

And there's a similar problem with medication, I've only tried 2-3 antidepressants but I give up atp because fluoxetine did nothing at all, i can't take my mirtazapine bc it knocks me out for almost 24hr every time and leaves me feeling like shit for the next 2 days. And the only one that did anything (sertraline) just replaced my problems with new ones. Made me indifferent to everything to the point my family had to ask me to stop taking it out of concern because I was acting like a different person.

I'm done with it, i dont want any more appointments because nothing they do can help me. Every time i attend one of them, all I can think about is how much of a waste of time it is and I feel like they're all aware of that too

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WiltingBogStar, AndroidAmongHumans, Forever Sleep and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Not to sound like a prolifer but have you looked into trying ketamine infusions?

Reactions: bugs_for_brains
bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
Not to sound like a prolifer but have you looked into trying ketamine infusions?
no, I didn't even know ketamine could be used as a way to help treat depression

H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Been on my own for 20+ years, not saying medical intervention or therapy will not help, in most cases it will, but it doesn't for everyone, and unfortunately sometimes you have to do your own research if you want to see clarity, that's if you want that. Anyway best wishes

Reactions: Mateira, bugs_for_brains, Edpal247 and 1 other person