allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I really wish I could just leave today but I need to wait as things still aren't perfect. I'm so exhausted. Time feels like it's going by in slow motion. All my actions feel so snail-like. Positive things have been happening in my life recently but even those haven't really seemed to have a huge impact. I'm doing everything they said would "fix" me. I take my pills, I get 8 hours of sleep, I don't nap anymore, I take care of myself, I have cool friends, I eat well... so why do I still feel miserable? I wish I could just lock myself into a time bubble. I wish I could plan all this stuff out and get my plan together without having to go through my normal everyday life acting so nonchalant. I feel pathetic. I wish I could just get this over with but as I've said 10000000 times on this forum, I'm NOT going to fail again. That's a promise I've made for myself and I intend on following it through.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Caspers, Hyperbunny, sadworld and 8 others
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
oh my god i've actually never related to a post more on SS, that's crazy. i've been so sluggish and out of it recently and i feel this EXACT same way. :(
i'm here for you.

• Aww..
Reactions: sadworld and allym101
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
oh my god i've actually never related to a post more on SS, that's crazy. i've been so sluggish and out of it recently and i feel this EXACT same way. :(
i'm here for you.
Aw :( As morbid as it sounds it makes me feel reassured knowing that someone else feels the same way. Sometimes I'll just zone off into a stare and someone will have to snap me out of it. Everyday it's getting harder and harder to not act suspicious. Man. I wish we could just get this over with but until then I'm glad I at least have this forum:ahhha:

Reactions: sadworld and Hyperbunny
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
There never is a perfect time really. It's a bit like saving a great bottle of wine for a great event. The event never happens and the bottle goes stale.

Positive things have been happening in my life recently but even those haven't really seemed to have a huge impact. I'm doing everything they said would "fix" me. I take my pills, I get 8 hours of sleep, I don't nap anymore, I take care of myself, I have cool friends, I eat well... so why do I still feel miserable?

It's a bit of a challenge there. Going through the motions for the sake of it is exhausting and does nothing to alleviate your misery. Unless you want things to improve, they never will; no matter how much you tick the boxes. At least you have to really want things not to get worse. Things settle eventually.

I'd nearly ask if you exercise? It does help with feeling ok with oneself.

Reactions: allym101, sadworld and Hyperbunny