I

itsstillyou

Jun 27, 2024
I've been wanting to end it all my whole life and I never did it because I knew I would fail. I don't have the luxury of dying. I finally find a forum where I have info on how to die and EVERY METHOD HAS 0 GUARANTEE OR IS COMPLETELY INNACESABLE FOR ME. I'm not blaming the amazing community here, I'm just so damn tired. I want a method that works. I want a method I have access to. I just wanna die and not worry about wether it'll work or wether it'll give me permanent damage and one I could pull off ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, AND ONE THAT KILLS ME FOR GOOD. I'm so sorry for likely sounding aggressive but I just can't take this anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wren-briar, WearyWanderer, Amnesiac_88 and 18 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
same agreed i just wish someone could come up with a method that is easily accessible with good reliability and essentially painless just like falling into a sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, yariousvamp, Roadrunner and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I feel the same, I just wish for the option to painlessly die and never suffer again, it's so painful and unbearable how I cannot just have that and instead I'm trapped in this existence that just brought me nothing but pain. It's horrific to me how trying to die can go wrong and lead to way worse suffering, that is exactly what I fear, I just want to fall asleep permanently, I simply wish to not exist and that's all I've ever wished for, I really understand that it's so torturous feeling trapped here, I also feel so tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, WearyWanderer, yariousvamp and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There is no 100% method. Well, no realistic method, anyway. Any method can work if you investigate, study, learn, have tenacity, and have resolve.

Reactions: wren-briar, ijustwishtodie and justmakingsure
T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
I agree. I can think of a few guarantees for me personally, but I don't want to put my family through it. Why can't I just get something to put me to sleep and not wake up. The death will be hard enough for them, but so many factors come in to the "how".

Reactions: wren-briar
M

mrtime87

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
I've been wanting to end it all my whole life and I never did it because I knew I would fail. I don't have the luxury of dying. I finally find a forum where I have info on how to die and EVERY METHOD HAS 0 GUARANTEE OR IS COMPLETELY INNACESABLE FOR ME. I'm not blaming the amazing community here, I'm just so damn tired. I want a method that works. I want a method I have access to. I just wanna die and not worry about wether it'll work or wether it'll give me permanent damage and one I could pull off ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, AND ONE THAT KILLS ME FOR GOOD. I'm so sorry for likely sounding aggressive but I just can't take this anymore
It's almost like there should just be a pill we can take.

Reactions: wren-briar, Roadrunner and ijustwishtodie
J

justmakingsure

Aug 19, 2024
There is no 100% method. Well, no realistic method, anyway. Any method can work if you investigate, study, learn, have tenacity, and have resolve.
this is my belief, if you put the effort into learning what you're doing and why, you can get there in time.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Darklife200

Darklife200

Sep 8, 2024
Same, the only method I have os VSED which doesn't have a very popular name here.

However as someone from the Netherlands this is actually a feasible way to go about it because doctors need to help you with it if you desire.

Also a lot of people under 60 yrs old have done it successfully here as care during the process is a right.

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar and WearyWanderer
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate so much to you. Unfortunately every method is also inaccessible to me. Of course it isn't this site's fault but rather it's due to my unfortunate circumstances of living with parents that spy on me and don't give me any autonomy to do anything. If I even were to obtain SN, they'd intercept it and prevent me from using it. Additionally, I'm not allowed to go outside without their permission which means I can't really do anything. I hate this world and how cruel it is. I hate pro lifers and society. I have so much hate for them as they forcefully restrict suicide methods so that we stay alive for as long as possible. We honestly should just be allowed to get access to a pill that instantly and peacefully kills us off. There's no use in delaying death since it's inevitable anyway

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, itsstillyou, WearyWanderer and 1 other person
FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
Words cannot explain how jealous I am of the mfs who obtain SN. When is it my turn fr 😞😞

Reactions: wren-briar and itsstillyou
Sgrodolo

Sgrodolo

Aug 26, 2024
Words cannot explain how jealous I am of the mfs who obtain SN. When is it my turn fr 😞😞
Yeah same position tbh, I know it's gonna happen eventually so might as well have fun as we wait

Reactions: itsstillyou
JessIsAlive

JessIsAlive

Sep 9, 2024
me too, it feels like they're gatekeeping
me too, it feels like they're gatekeeping
but I understand why, the more people know about a source the more likely it is to get shut down,
it seems even like 2-3 years ago it was wayyy easier to get SN

Last edited:
Reactions: wren-briar and itsstillyou