LoneFeather

LoneFeather

Anarchy
Sep 27, 2023
I hate being here everyday I wake up do the same shit and fall back asleep it seems for someone to sympathize with your problems you have you have to be fucking raped or have your entire family murdered. It seems anytime I talk about what makes me angry people just tell me that its my fault I feel this way or that I need to calm down its never anyone else's fault it all seems to fall on me, and anytime I wanna open up about suicide or self harm ppl just seem to get annoyed or angry that I feel like like "how can you be so selfish" "all this therapy just to kill yourself" it just seems that Im the problem, and then Im forced to go to school and then go to work after school just having to suck it all up because Im a man and anytime I wanna tell someone about how I feel Im just seen as weak. I sit here and sympathize with people and try to understand where they are coming from I understand that sometimes yea they might be feeding on their anger but I still try to comfort them and understand them I don't just sit there and yell at them and get annoyed if they wanna harm themselves. It just seems like nobody actually cares like I do and it seems I'll never get that care back even tho I put it out into the world Im just so done I wanna leave but again "all this therapy just for you to kill yourself" I just feel stuck.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aura., kunikuzushi, Wehmut and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it dreadful how so many humans are just so incredibly insensitive, to me humans truly are the worst species, I certainly believe that most humans are too self centred to ever care. But anyway it's really understandable hating existing, I despise existence very much as existing just leads to suffering.

Reactions: sserafim
LoneFeather

LoneFeather

Anarchy
Sep 27, 2023
I find it dreadful how so many humans are just so incredibly insensitive, to me humans truly are the worst species, I certainly believe that most humans are too self centred to ever care. But anyway it's really understandable hating existing, I despise existence very much as existing just leads to suffering.
I've told people I don't want to HURT ANYONE I love everyone around me, I just don't want to suffer anymore. I notice that those who have committed/attempted ctb always get backlash from people they call them selfish and careless or pussies, but me I just see it as another person who realizes how fucking horrible the world is and just wanted to put an end to it. I think the friends and family of the victim shouldn't blame themselves (unless they were a reason for their suffering) shouldn't look down on them, but just be happy that they don't suffer anymore and that they are finally at peace and they don't have to endure this pain the world gives us anymore.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
YOU ARE NOT WEAK FOR TRYING TO SHARE YOU FEELINGS! It makes me so angry when I see people telling men or even young boys that. YOU are NOT the problem, they are. I am truly sorry that you are made to feel like that. You do not deserve to feel like that, EVER. Your emotions do matter. Sorry I just got so mad when I saw that part.

LoneFeather

LoneFeather

Anarchy
Sep 27, 2023
YOU ARE NOT WEAK FOR TRYING TO SHARE YOU FEELINGS! It makes me so angry when I see people telling men or even young boys that. YOU are NOT the problem, they are. I am truly sorry that you are made to feel like that. You do not deserve to feel like that, EVER. Your emotions do matter. Sorry I just got so mad when I saw that part.
yea people suck fr it also sucks that im now just realizing how shitty my old friend group was they are just too immature to understand depression or any mental health for that matter they, they have this mindset of "just get over it" it's sad because they weren't always like this it j feels like no one really understands

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice
R

refused

Oct 31, 2023
@Lonerstoner420

Sometimes people don't understand for sure. Great reason a place like this exists where you can make your suffering/situation be known.

Sorry to hear you're dealing with that pain. Genuinely curious if there are ever times in your day where you find refuge from it all?

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
yea people suck fr it also sucks that im now just realizing how shitty my old friend group was they are just too immature to understand depression or any mental health for that matter they, they have this mindset of "just get over it" it's sad because they weren't always like this it j feels like no one really understands
If you ever want a someone to talk to PM me.