GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
Quite literally, Im fucked. Ive been hiding my SN in my school locker for almost 1 month now, but the worst fucking scenario has happened. My tutor checked our lockers. The SN was in a cardboard box, and inside my PE bag. Why the fuck did she check in there? Those are my fucking personal items, yet she decided to literally look inside of them? Its so fucked up I swear. Im planning to hide one box of my SN in my friends locker, because hes in a class that never is monitored, and the other one I will probably take home, but holy shit how hard will it be to store it in my home. Im fucked either way. If my parents find out from my teacher, This is probably gonna be my last post. They will just fuck me completly, mainly because I never gathered those materials by myself, but rather through my friends.

I will keep you all updated, wish me gl. Now my whole week is ruined.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: wren-briar, Tonkpils, LifeQuitter and 2 others
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I don't mean to come off as abrasive, but hearing "PE teacher" and "locker" is making me wonder if you're below the age of 18? Minors are strictly disallowed here. Maybe schooling goes up to ages higher in your country than mine though - if so, apologies.

Reactions: wren-briar, maniac116, lurker299 and 5 others
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Agree with @nir

Reactions: maniac116
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

Sep 24, 2024
I don't mean to come off as abrasive, but hearing "PE teacher" and "locker" is making me wonder if you're below the age of 18? Minors are strictly disallowed here. Maybe schooling goes up to ages higher in your country than mine though - if so, apologies.
I was verified around a week ago, so yes, I can assure you I am over 18

GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

Sep 24, 2024
Dunno if I'm allowed to say it, but it's proof by DOB.

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Do the mods ask you for I.D or something?
No. We have had kids on here (under 18s have posted). You are merely asked for you date of birth, nothing else. Anyone can register, essentially.

Not right is it, but at the same time, having to upload I.D is an invasion of privacy and then none of us would be safe.
Dunno if I'm allowed to say it, but it's proof by DOB.
Hardly proof when anyone can put whatever date of birth they want. Everyone that's registered knows, so it's not a secret - don't worry

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter