• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I live in France and there, you can't get any benzo OTC. And it looks like it's a type of pills who is really monitored by authorities and hard to get. Is there any online pharmacy who sells it OTC ? Or is there any alternative to benzos who are easy to get ? Sorry to bother but I would like my death the most peaceful possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I can get them easily in the uk

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
Can you tell the doctor you're going to have a flight soon and you have severe flight anxiety and you need a medicine for the anxiety? The doctor may prescribe benzos as it is a one-time thing. Or tell the doctor you have a dentist appointment and you're terrified of the dentist so you need something to calm down for it.

Reactions: illAF and BlackMoon
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Can you tell the doctor you're going to have a flight soon and you have severe flight anxiety and you need a medicine for the anxiety? The doctor may prescribe benzos as it is a one-time thing. Or tell the doctor you have a dentist appointment and you're terrified of the dentist so you need something to calm down for it.
I don't know, I never had to lie to a doctor before, also maybe they could ask me to go see a psychiatrist to ensure them I have anxiety ? I saw Oxazepam looks appropriate for a one-time use, it could be the good one to ask.

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
I don't know, I never had to lie to a doctor before, also maybe they could ask me to go see a psychiatrist to ensure them I have anxiety ? I saw Oxazepam looks appropriate for a one-time use, it could be the good one to ask.
Try it, I don't see why they would refuse. If they give you some other anxiety medicine, tell them it's not enough for your anxiety. The doctor will probably prescribe alprazolam or diazepam, not oxazepam. Diazepam and alprazolam are more effective than oxazepam I think. You only need 0.5mg of alprazolam for no anxiety and 10-20mg of diazepam.

• Informative
Reactions: illAF and BlackMoon
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Try it, I don't see why they would refuse. If they give you some other anxiety medicine, tell them it's not enough for your anxiety. The doctor will probably prescribe alprazolam or diazepam, not oxazepam. Diazepam and alprazolam are more effective than oxazepam I think. You only need 0.5mg of alprazolam for no anxiety and 10-20mg of diazepam.
Thanks a lot, I'll try that next friday (not this one sadly I'm already taken for something I can't cancel, next week).

Reactions: dysthymia
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
I doubt it about the anxiety part, it's quite common for people to be scared of flying and be prescribed something to chill em out, I knew someone that did this, but I think to abuse them, cause I don't remember them going on holiday. So the flight excuse is a good one, don't veer off it.

Dentist excuse I reckon would be less effective as I've never heard of it before, why was it not offered or suggested over my fear of dentistry? And it wouldn't work anyways, I had to choose between saving teeth awake, meaning lots of mouth intrusive appointments and pain (numbing doesnt work nor can i remain calm when it does work due to the pressure and sounds and thoughts and images at what they're doing)... Or be put to sleep and have them all pulled...

Sedation was a no go as well.

I now have 6 lower front teeth to hold an ill fitting denture and the top denture is useless. I have no optimism about ever having a working bite so i can chew and eat wider range of foods with NHS poor treatment. I now slurp pot noodles every few hours every day.

I just want to eat peanuts again tbf, I used to enjoy em before teeth went bad. Easy filling snack when I don't feel upto eating meals.

Anyways, apologies for the tangent.

Flight excuse for sure.