-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
My parents wouldn't leave me alone after my failed partial hanging attempt. Whenever they go out they take me with them. They even locked me out of my personal room. I'm now living in the guest room which is near my parents room.
I really wanna CTB but I couldn't get the proper opportunity. I'm scared of the noises I would make once I pass out from SN (If I pass out. I'm having gastrointestinal issues)
So yeah...I'm totally trapped. I wouldn't be able to do anything. This is actually the worst pain I'm experiencing. I thought my dental surgery would be the worst pain of my life but this is even worse.
I just wish a truck would hit me when I'm riding my bike.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner and PeacefulTonic
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
You can pretend like you're getting your shit together to get them off your back

• Hugs
Reactions: Zzzzz and patheticpartner
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
You can pretend like you're getting your shit together to get them off your back
Maybe if @-FrozenRobot- can fake it, they may be able to get past whatever is making them want to ctb. I know it may be a long process, but getting your own place, or at least one with a roommate may be the solution.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and PeacefulTonic
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I'm so sorry for your pain

Bigredtxs907

Bigredtxs907

Oct 9, 2021
My parents wouldn't leave me alone after my failed partial hanging attempt. Whenever they go out they take me with them. They even locked me out of my personal room. I'm now living in the guest room which is near my parents room.
I really wanna CTB but I couldn't get the proper opportunity. I'm scared of the noises I would make once I pass out from SN (If I pass out. I'm having gastrointestinal issues)
So yeah...I'm totally trapped. I wouldn't be able to do anything. This is actually the worst pain I'm experiencing. I thought my dental surgery would be the worst pain of my life but this is even worse.
I just wish a truck would hit me when I'm riding my bike.
there are other ways that are loud but also alot faster then SN... but that is all up to you and the way you choose. I just hope you are sure this is what you want. you will be missed

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering, I understand it is awful to feel trapped. Of course you have the right to exit this world at a time of your choosing and nobody else has any say in this, it is your life, your decision. I wish others would understand this. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.