depressedlittleboy

depressedlittleboy

Jul 18, 2023
I was in a bad place before but I'm feeling a lot better now, I'm feeling light as a feather and healthier. I feel lighter and healthier now that I'm healing from my trauma and affirming myself as a trans man. I'm healing from my trauma with my therapist in the mental health clinic I'm in and it's going very well I'm happy with it I love the clinic and my therapist. I am getting my gender affirming surgery in 4 weeks and I can't wait for that. Is there any recovery support group? I'd like to join.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ilikehamsters, UniqueWorm, James Sunderland and 6 others
James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
Hey, love that for you! Feeling healthier after your healing your trauma just goes to show how far you come in your journey already.
Life is looking good for you so far, isn't it? The clinic you go to, the therapist, the gender affirming surgery. I hope it continues on this way, you're a strong individual and your actions have just started to reap what they sowed.

Not sure of any support groups around here, you might get a PM. But I am always here for some time of the day and night. If you need to relieve some pressure or want to share your victories, no matter how big or small. Start a thread and I'll be there soon to listen.
:heart: