• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

shego1217

May 15, 2024
I'm just completely exhausted by this life. I'm fat, have chronic health conditions (depression, anxiety, migraines, and MS), am socially awkward (so much so that I've never had a BF at my big age, lost the only person who was there for me (my really young single mom last year), am bad at my crappy job, have about 1.5 friends, and don't even know how to drive or a lot of things adults have to do. The sad thing is that there's probably more about myself and my circumstances that I hate. I really want to go but I only have access to stuff that probably won't work. I'm tired of wishing I'd just somehow die suddenly or be killed. I keep looking into euthanasia in foreign countries since the US is ughhh. Feels like I'm stuck here to be miserable, in pain, and alone. No one cares and that's just life. I should have just done it years ago when SN was readily available. It's probably a pipe dream but I'd like to go peacefully. Life has already been too chaotic. I've done a will, wrote a note, even planned obituary/service details, but I'm too stupid to get a gun or find SN with these restrictions. Just venting but life - ain't it a peach.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, Joarga, lizzywizzy09 and 6 others
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
Sorry about your situation. I'm right there with you on feeling too tired to go on much of the time. One thing to consider might be looking into semaglutide medications. These can result in major weight loss without exercise or dieting, and sometimes losing weight helps people feel less depressed or at least more confident.

Reactions: shego1217
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
SN is easy to get if someone tells you a place to get it from.

S

shego1217

May 15, 2024
SN is easy to get if someone tells you a place to get it from.
I really hope I can find a way out soon and somehow get SN. I must be searching for it wrong since everybody seemed to only ship for industrial/commercial/business uses. It's frustrating. Maybe once I'm able to PM I'll have better luck.

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I really hope I can find a way out soon and somehow get SN. I must be searching for it wrong since everybody seemed to only ship for industrial/commercial/business uses. It's frustrating. Maybe once I'm able to PM I'll have better luck.
I think PM unlocks at 10 post count/comments, send me a message and I'll help you with sources.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's so dreadful suffering in this existence, the fact that there isn't the option to just easily die in peace really is unacceptable extreme cruelty to me, all I wish for is a painless death like never waking again, to have the option to just easily die in a peaceful way would truly be such a relief. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: katyusha_kat and shego1217