• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

E

edensend

Jul 24, 2024
I need help deciding how to do this. I'm terrified of going thru with it, I don't want to die alone. I'm chronically ill and my parents have decided to withdraw most of my treatments so it's only a matter of time before I go and i'll be in a lot of pain. I'm trying to find a way to go peacefully but I have neurological issues and i'm struggling to find ways that will truly be comfortable. I wish someone would just go with me or do it for me. I hate this

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: HopeToStay, Unknown21, GoatHerder and 2 others
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Barbiturates if you can get them.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and davidtorez
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
I need help deciding how to do this. I'm terrified of going thru with it, I don't want to die alone. I'm chronically ill and my parents have decided to withdraw most of my treatments so it's only a matter of time before I go and i'll be in a lot of pain. I'm trying to find a way to go peacefully but I have neurological issues and i'm struggling to find ways that will truly be comfortable. I wish someone would just go with me or do it for me. I hate this
I personally believe full suspension hanging to be among the least painful methods of suicide, when you take some simple precautions to ensure that the carotid arteries are properly blocked. It will be uncomfortable for up to 20 seconds, you'll feel like you can't breathe, but it's much better than other methods I know of.

Reactions: Franken_1517, Balloon ANIMAL🎈🪅, kinderbueno and 1 other person
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I personally believe full suspension hanging to be among the least painful methods of suicide, when you take some simple precautions to ensure that the carotid arteries are properly blocked. It will be uncomfortable for up to 20 seconds, you'll feel like you can't breathe, but it's much better than other methods I know of.

Just to get the perspective of someone who seems to have read up on and/or contemplated the matter, can I get your take on what those simple precautions should be?

Reactions: davidtorez
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Just to get the perspective of someone who seems to have read up on and/or contemplated the matter, can I get your take on what those simple precautions should be?
Sure thing. So, judging by what I've witnessed on videos online, people fail to lose consciousness if one of these three things happens:

1) They put the knot on the side or on the front instead of putting it perfectly on the back of their neck.
2) They use a fixed loop instead of a running loop. For example, using a hangman's knot instead of a noose knot.
3) They place the noose lower in the neck instead of putting it as high up in the neck as possible.

If you take these simple steps you're guaranteed to lose consciousness within 20 seconds.

Hope this helps

• Love
Reactions: msesis, kinderbueno, davidtorez and 1 other person
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Sure thing. So, judging by what I've witnessed on videos online, people fail to lose consciousness if one of these three things happens:

1) They put the knot on the side or on the front instead of putting it perfectly on the back of their neck.
2) They use a fixed loop instead of a running loop. For example, using a hangman's knot instead of a noose knot.
3) They place the noose lower in the neck instead of putting it as high up in the neck as possible.

If you take these simple steps you're guaranteed to lose consciousness within 20 seconds.

Hope this helps

Thanks. It's weird, some give the exact opposite advice on all three points. (e.g. hangman's noose only for long drop)

That Swedish streamer guy seemed to go out pretty darn quick and he had it high up on his neck. But lower I think has its virtues as well, possibly hitting the common carotid before it branches out.

Reactions: davidtorez, Jeav and Evelyn Lane
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Thanks. It's weird, some give the exact opposite advice on all three points.
I know. But you can easily verify that I'm right by looking at some hanging videos and noticing who struggles to breathe for a minute or two and who doesn't.

Reactions: davidtorez and dolemitedrums
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I know. But you can easily verify that I'm right by looking at some hanging videos and noticing who struggles to breathe for a minute or two and who doesn't.

Have you seen the Swedish streamer guy I referred to? Seemed like he might have been out before 10 seconds (that or just really stoic).

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Have you seen the Swedish streamer guy I referred to? Seemed like he might have been out before 10 seconds (that or just really stoic).
Yeah, I've seen that. He's one of the lucky ones that got partial suspension hanging to work for him.
Also, the footage is not in real time. It skips seconds or minutes, I don't remember. It basically takes snapshots instead of being an actual livestream.

Reactions: davidtorez and dolemitedrums
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Yeah, I've seen that. He's one of the lucky ones that got partial suspension hanging to work for him.
Also, the footage is not in real time. It skips seconds or minutes, I don't remember. It basically takes snapshots instead of being an actual livestream.

Don't expect you to watch this if you don't feel like it but this guy seemed to get quick results with high up on the neck etc. as far as I can tell.

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Yeah, seems like he did it right.

But it seems like he contravened your recommendations on two points - the knot is behind his neck and the "noose" is high up on his neck. As to the knot, he just contravenes everyone's advice and it isn't any kind of knot people suggest...he just tied a regular old knot behind his neck without even looking at it.

Jeav

Jeav

Aug 1, 2024
But it seems like he contravened your recommendations on two points - the knot is behind his neck and the "noose" is high up on his neck. As to the knot, he just contravenes everyone's advice and it isn't any kind of knot people suggest...he just tied a regular old knot behind his neck without even looking at it.
that's because his neck is not muscular

D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
How much does it pain ? His hands went up twice, why does that happen? His stomach crunched twice. Is it symbol of pain ? Also , it was not 20 secs. It was scary 🙁🙁.

I think most of his movements were involuntary spasms after he was already unconscious. The body does that.

Reactions: davidtorez and nihilistic_dragon
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
You mean the individual won't feel any pain ? At what point did he go unconscious?

It's probably not entirely painless and definitely not free of any discomfort. But that said...some people do this for fun.

Looks to me like he drops to start things at maybe 0:46 and if I were to guess...unconscious at I would say 1:01 at the latest (15 seconds).

Hope this helps

Wait a minute...maybe I got turned around reading this and took your recommendations as the opposite of what you were saying.

So just for clarification...you want the knot at the back, you want a noose knot, and you want the noose higher up on the neck?

Last edited:
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
It's probably not entirely painless and definitely not free of any discomfort. But that said...some people do this for fun.

Looks to me like he drops to start things at maybe 0:46 and if I were to guess...unconscious at I would say 1:01 at the latest (15 seconds).

Wait a minute...maybe I got turned around reading this and took your recommendations as the opposite of what you were saying.

So just for clarification...you want the knot at the back, you want a noose knot, and you want the noose higher up on the neck?
Correct. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Correct. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

No it was on me. Yeah your recommendations are in line with what has seemed to be the most reliable advice I have come across.

U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
Hanging is easy, but not as peaceful as…

1) inert gas asphyxiation
2) sodium nitrate poisoning (with supporting drugs)
3) opiate overdose

I'm not going to give specific advice for legal reasons, don't want to actually encourage suicide, but there is an old thought experiment where a doctor cannot prescribe medicine to kill you, but can prescribe medicine to end your pain, and at a certain point the only way to end your pain has a high probability of killing you. So you need to have a discussion with your palliative care team about where you see the balance between staying alive and being pain-free.

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
How much does it pain ? His hands went up twice, why does that happen? His stomach crunched twice. Is it symbol of pain ? Also , it was not 20 secs. It was scary 🙁🙁.
He probably felt pain for a little bit, until he went unconscious. The pain in question is probably the feeling of having your whole body weight on your neck. When you hang yourself you will lose control of your body's movement after a while. So the hands moving are involuntary. His stomach crunched twice because he can't breathe, it's called agonal breathing. It starts when you are conscious and continues when you're unconscious. When this happens you feel like you desperately need to expel air from your chest but you can't. It is uncomfortable, but it's a small price to pay for death.

You mean the individual won't feel any pain ? At what point did he go unconscious?
Remember: all methods of dying are painful or uncomfortable. A doctor said this once.
It's impossible to know when he went unconscious, since we're not him. But generally it takes a like 20 seconds at most and, to be extra safe, you could simply step off the chair instead of kicking it, so that you can step onto it if you see yourself not losing consciousness after a minute or two.
Hanging is easy, but not as peaceful as…

1) inert gas asphyxiation
2) sodium nitrate poisoning (with supporting drugs)
3) opiate overdose

I'm not going to give specific advice for legal reasons, don't want to actually encourage suicide, but there is an old thought experiment where a doctor cannot prescribe medicine to kill you, but can prescribe medicine to end your pain, and at a certain point the only way to end your pain has a high probability of killing you. So you need to have a discussion with your palliative care team about where you see the balance between staying alive and being pain-free.
Opiate overdose is even worse than hanging: you slowly feel like you can't breathe enough air but can't do anything. Also it takes longer than hanging.
Nitrogen execution was done once in the US and it was horrifying and went on for 20 minutes or something.
Sodium nitrate is uncomfortable, just like how hanging is uncomfortable. But not everyone has access to SN and it's becoming harder and harder to acquire it since people have caught onto the fact that people use it for suicide.

Last edited:
Reactions: dolemitedrums
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
He probably felt pain for a little bit, until he went unconscious. The pain in question is probably the feeling of having your whole body weight on your neck. When you hang yourself you will lose control of your body's movement after a while. So the hands moving are involuntary. His stomach crunched twice because he can't breathe, it's called agonal breathing. It starts when you are conscious and continues when you're unconscious. When this happens you feel like you desperately need to expel air from your chest but you can't. It is uncomfortable, but it's a small price to pay for death.

Remember: all methods of dying are painful or uncomfortable. A doctor said this once.
It's impossible to know when he went unconscious, since we're not him. But generally it takes a like 20 seconds at most and, to be extra safe, you could simply step off the chair instead of kicking it, so that you can step onto it if you see yourself not losing consciousness after a minute or two.

Opiate overdose is even worse than hanging: you slowly feel like you can't breathe enough air but can't do anything. Also it takes longer than hanging.
Nitrogen execution was done once in the US and it was horrifying and went on for 20 minutes or something.
Sodium nitrate is uncomfortable, just like how hanging is uncomfortable. But not everyone has access to SN and it's becoming harder and harder to acquire it since people have caught onto the fact that people use it for suicide.
🙁🙁. This is my first ever video of watching something like this. I don't think anyone should try it. It's very scary 😟. We should request for euthanasia laws to become more liberal and take into consideration situations which are not terminal.

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
🙁🙁. This is my first ever video of watching something like this. I don't think anyone should try it. It's very scary 😟. We should request for euthanasia laws to become more liberal and take into consideration situations which are not terminal.
People do this for fun and it's nowhere near as traumatic as you make it out to be. Watch this video (NSFW) where the woman gets put on the floor once she loses consciousness.

There's a practice called autoerotic asphyxiation, where people hang themselves while jerking off and all that.

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024

It is worth campaigning for but people will probably die of old age waiting for it to happen.

andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
Hi, I'm really sorry for what you're going through. Is there any chance that in the country where you live, considering your conditions, there are associations you can contact to practice MAID?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you go through, it truly is such a cruel existence, I hope you find peace eventually.

U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
Remember: all methods of dying are painful or uncomfortable.

There is a huge difference between asphyxiation on pure inert gas (using an exit bag) and being in a gas chamber which takes a long time to fill up, giving plenty of time for CO2 levels to rise.

Yes SN is hard to access, that's the advantage hanging has, you only need a bit of rope and somewhere to hang from. But the feeling of the rope digging into your flesh is, in my view, very painful.

E

edensend

Jul 24, 2024
Hi, I'm really sorry for what you're going through. Is there any chance that in the country where you live, considering your conditions, there are associations you can contact to practice MAID?
no, sadly i'm in the us and im only gonna die bc my parents are discontinuing my care. I've tried to get help but there hasn't been any:(

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you want help, I'd think you'd be able to call Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, Inc. (ABLE) in your area. I'm assuming your parents have HealthCare Power-Of-Attorney (HCPA) over you. I don't know what your condition(s) are, but for your parents to "just decide" to stop treatment for you, even with HCPA over you, it takes more than just them deciding. Somewhere a physician had to be involved in the decision, maybe more than one. It's really no different than parents who want to discontinue life support for their comatose child. They can't just "pull the plug", so to speak. There are courts that get involved, the whole 9 yards.

You're not under Hospice care, are you? That's an entirely different thing.

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
There is a huge difference between asphyxiation on pure inert gas (using an exit bag) and being in a gas chamber which takes a long time to fill up, giving plenty of time for CO2 levels to rise.

Yes SN is hard to access, that's the advantage hanging has, you only need a bit of rope and somewhere to hang from. But the feeling of the rope digging into your flesh is, in my view, very painful.
When you talk about the feeling of the rope digging into your flesh as being painful, are you talking from first hand experience? How thick was the rope? And did you put anything between the rope and the neck?