CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Just thinking about it is making me feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack. I know I have to do it but I hate it so fucking much. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight. It's always a massive bitch to get through and feels like I'm being tortured. I wish I had actually taken care of my teeth so I didn't have to deal with this shit. Take care of your teeth guys, don't make the same mistake I did. I would do pretty much anything to have my problem magically fixed. Just hope tomorrow isn't too bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, WAITING TO DIE and bridgegirl
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Good luck! It really might not be that bad though. I hope it isn't, no one needs that stress.

Reactions: CrazyDiamond04 and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
You have my sympathy on this one.
I had a dental abcess a few weeks ago.
Awful pain, yet couldn't afford a private dentist, and couldn't get NHS dentist too.
Teeth problems are stupidly awful.
I'm wishing you well, and hoping everything goes OK for you.

Reactions: CrazyDiamond04
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Good luck! It really might not be that bad though. I hope it isn't, no one needs that stress.
I sure hope so. Hopefully it just ends quickly. It's always a pain to get through, both figuratively and literally.
You have my sympathy on this one.
I had a dental abcess a few weeks ago.
Awful pain, yet couldn't afford a private dentist, and couldn't get NHS dentist too.
Teeth problems are stupidly awful.
I'm wishing you well, and hoping everything goes OK for you.
Good lord, I can't even imagine. Tooth problems are seriously the worst! Worst physical pain I've ever experienced, and I've gone through my share of it. Thank you for your warm wishes.

• Love
Reactions: bridgegirl and WAITING TO DIE
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
It's gonna be fine! I had multiple teeth treated and almost never had any issues! :wink: