-Ace-

-Ace-

Broken
Apr 1, 2024
I think it's time.

My chronic pain has got to the point where I cannot function at a basic level anymore and I'm always in agonising pain. Add in the spastic paraplegia and the spinal stenosis and orthopaedic surgeries, I can't take any more. I've been in pain ever since I was 11. I'm 35 now.

To be honest, when I joined this site, i just did it to lurk. I don't really join in and I apologise for that.

I have got 500ml of Oramorph and 20 25mcg Fentanyl Patches.

I am putting all the patches on my chest walls. I've just had some anti-emetic medication - meto - and I'm going to do the morphine too.
I won't make any further posts.
I can't take it anymore. So long.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, the_path_of_sorrows, thebelljarrr and 7 others
-Ace-

-Ace-

Broken
Apr 1, 2024
I know I said I wouldn't post anymore but I realise I have no one and I'm scared.

I've managed to finish the bottle of morphine over 45 minutes with orange juice interspersed. I am in bed now and I have music on. I have scheduled a text message to be sent to a neighbour for 24 hours time.

The meto isn't doing a great job, the nausea is overwhelming

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, divinemistress36, ToMoveOn and 3 others
-Ace-

-Ace-

Broken
Apr 1, 2024
Wanna talk?
I appreciate it. I don't really have anythi.ng much to say but I just didn't want to be onmny own. I am feeling very very heavy and I can tell my breathing is slow. Have I done the.rifht thing?
.im scared

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr
bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
I appreciate it. I don't really have anythi.ng much to say but I just didn't want to be onmny own. I am feeling very very heavy and I can tell my breathing is slow. Have I done the.rifht thing?
.im scared
Do you really wanna do this??

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
You can't be expected to carry on with unrelenting pain. I hope you find some peace now.