Dino_flower

Dino_flower

BiliBiliBoo
Jan 17, 2023
Yes, it's my mother. She encourages me to ctb and has even told me to do it face-to-face. Throughout my life, nothing I do impresses her, nothing makes her happy, and if I do fall in a 'burdensome' state (being ill or injured) she will curse me and let me know that it's always my fault. Emotional, physical, mental ab**e, you name it. Her amazing method of using every weakness of mine against me and playing victim before the family is as if like, whatever she spews is straight poison. She knows it very well that I never win anything(competitions or even at life) and makes fun out of me/torments me for it. Every time I try to let my struggle out, she starts talking about her 'tough' life as if it wasn't even about me. She thinks I'm gonna kms for seeking attention and she even let's me know she's unfortunate to have an ugly-faced, stupid loser as her daughter. The way she talks to me is as if I'm a stray dog that's trying to bite her, no respect as a human being. Now watch as I tell people about her and they shrug it off and ask me to 'ignore' her. The things she has done throughout my life can't be mentioned on any platform and I'm just waiting till I move out of her house or life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Endex, Why Me?, Shivali and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Do you live with her? Does she financially support you? If not...RUN! Save yourself by walking away from her. You will never win.

If she does support you, RUN! Live in a shelter, under a bridge or on a friends couch. Save yourself. Nobody needs to put up with this.

You cannot swim with that anchor chained to you.

Reactions: Dino_flower and Endex
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
I can recommend you get the fuck out of this house as soon as possible, learn all the psychological shit about narcissism and then decide if it's time to commit suicide.

Reactions: Dino_flower
Dino_flower

Dino_flower

BiliBiliBoo
Jan 17, 2023
Do you live with her? Does she financially support you? If not...RUN! Save yourself by walking away from her. You will never win.

If she does support you, RUN! Live in a shelter, under a bridge or on a friends couch. Save yourself. Nobody needs to put up with this.

You cannot swim with that anchor chained to you.
Yes, she does financially support me but I'm trying to change that. I'm honestly sick of the toxicity I come home to everyday, can't put up with it anymore. Will definitely move out or reduce contact with her as much as possible, thank you for your advice and supportšŸ’ššŸ’š

Reactions: Endex and Worndown
disillusion

disillusion

Entp
Nov 6, 2020
Thats my mother. I left her long time ago. Havent seen her ever since pandemic either. And i dont miss her

Reactions: Endex, Why Me? and Dino_flower
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Truthfully, both coming from someone with a narcissistic father and who struggles with narcissism occasionally too, you are never winning that. Even if you do "win" it'll be by stooping to her level, which wouldn't count for much anyways. I'm sorry, I know how tough it can be. I also know there's no easy fix or answer.

Reactions: Endex and Dino_flower
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so incredibly horrific what you have to go through, it's just beyond awful how humans create so much suffering in this world and make the existences of others much worse. But I hope that in whatever happens, you manage to get out of that situation.

Reactions: Dino_flower
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Honestly my mom had little self control and would just lash out at me when I was little. Always blowing things outa proportion and always too aggressive. She'd always have an "I'm an adult, I'm superior to you" kind of personality. When I'd act out she'd blame everything but herself.
She's a lot better as a person now, but I can tell she dislikes me still.

I wished I had a real mommy when I was little, father's just the atm.

Reactions: Dino_flower and Endex