Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
I've dealt with mental illness and depression all my life. Abusive mother, bullied at school you name it. I thought for 6 years I finally had something to live for.. I mean someone...His name was Thomas. He had a power unlike anything I'd ever seen before... he could quiet the screaming demons and the urges to self harm and destruct. I started to feel....safe, warm and I dare say happy. I was foolish to believe if I just stuck by his side, We would be together in time and this would be my HEA(happily ever after). But his happiness wasnt with me it never was and never will be. He deserves happiness, he is a great guy.He found someone else and I felt the worse pain in my chest. I finally realized it's me, it's always been me. Every relationship, every firing at a job, every misfortune was my fault and my fault alone. I will never marry or have a family. I will never amount to shit. Then I heard someone screaming loudly and then nothing. No feeling whatsoever. I or should I say the person I was died that day, Now this shell remains. I dont feel the need or urge to go out and interact. I dont feel the need to do anything to talk, to laugh, to smile. I simply exist and do what's expected of me now.
I think I'm finally ready to CTB
I used to be afraid but not anymore. I just have to plan and write my farewells.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Going Home, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 16 others
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
how did u fuck it up with thomas

Reactions: Nanimoaru
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

Sep 15, 2018
how did u fuck it up with thomas
I dont know man. I wasnt good enough maybe or maybe I'm ugly, but he has a new girl now and frankly maybe me dying with cement their relationship. Maybe me acting out will drive him further and further in her arms. I keep having nightmares about the two of them....even where he tells me he converted to being a jehovah's witness (no idea so dont ask) and I'm losing sleep unless I pop some pills( usually Xanny or Atarax) and drink. I don't mind dying anymore...shit maybe honestly I'm not meant to be with anyone. Maybe this pain is supposed to make me carry this shit out

Reactions: lv-gras
L

lonelykiwi

Sep 30, 2018
I feel you, drinking is the only thing that helps me stay sane until i build up the courage to ctb

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, GoingSoonish, undertherainbow and 3 others
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

Sep 15, 2018
I feel you, drinking is the only thing that helps me stay sane until i build up the courage to ctb
I'm glad someone does.....I'll either take 1 Xanny or 200mg of atarax with some rum
Call that shit a flash forward

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
I know how it feels Nani, I hae felt dead for maybe 35 years now... I only try to hold on to life because of my precious daughter...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lra888 and windingdown
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I've dealt with mental illness and depression all my life. Abusive mother, bullied at school you name it. I thought for 6 years I finally had something to live for.. I mean someone...His name was Thomas. He had a power unlike anything I'd ever seen before... he could quiet the screaming demons and the urges to self harm and destruct. I started to feel....safe, warm and I dare say happy. I was foolish to believe if I just stuck by his side, We would be together in time and this would be my HEA(happily ever after). But his happiness wasnt with me it never was and never will be. He deserves happiness, he is a great guy.He found someone else and I felt the worse pain in my chest. I finally realized it's me, it's always been me. Every relationship, every firing at a job, every misfortune was my fault and my fault alone. I will never marry or have a family. I will never amount to shit. Then I heard someone screaming loudly and then nothing. No feeling whatsoever. I or should I say the person I was died that day, Now this shell remains. I dont feel the need or urge to go out and interact. I dont feel the need to do anything to talk, to laugh, to smile. I simply exist and do what's expected of me now.
I used to be afraid but not anymore. I just have to plan and write my farewells.
I feel the same way in regards to mental illness and dating. I would say statistically there must be people from the opposite gender who are as equally as mentally ill as we are. It would make sense for us to date each other, rather than looking for mates from the outside, as we will likely be rejected due to being ill.

Reactions: Otto, Nofaith and DeathBecomesMe
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

Sep 15, 2018
I know how it feels Nani, I hae felt dead for maybe 35 years now... I only try to hold on to life because of my precious daughter...
I have no children so I have no reason to even try

Reactions: Lra888
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

Sep 15, 2018
I feel the same way in regards to mental illness and dating. I would say statistically there must be people from the opposite gender who are as equally as mentally ill as we are. It would make sense for us to date each other, rather than looking for mates from the outside, as we will likely be rejected due to being ill.
Wait are you hitting on me?

Reactions: Nofaith
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Wait are you hitting on me?
Haha that wasn't the intention, but if that's what you want sure ;). My point was that there is that in a world of 7.4 billion people, no one person is completely alone.

Reactions: lv-gras and Nofaith
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

Sep 15, 2018
Haha that wasn't the intention, but if that's what you want sure ;). My point was that there is that in a world of 7.4 billion people, no one person is completely alone.
If I have it my way I'll be gone before the year ends
May not be the best pick
Besides I'm defective

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I have dealt with mental illness since I was 12 I am 34 next month now... It has been so horrible my entire life almost.

Reactions: lv-gras and Nofaith
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

Sep 15, 2018
I have dealt with mental illness since I was 12 I am 34 next month now... It has been so horrible my entire life almost.
Same I've dealt with this shit for 20 years now

Reactions: Nofaith and PatKat
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

Sep 15, 2018
It is horrible... I want peace...
So update or some shit, Had a huge argument with T. I've been using illegal shit +plus to cope with the girlfriend thing....it stops the nightmares. He found out as I butt dialed him trashed. He was like "I'm so tired of this" I said "good when I go you wont feel much then, you'll have your happiness"
Tried to break my phone, failed.....androids are tough
Came home and promptly downed any and all medications I could find with more booze
Got my stomach pumped hours later
I can't even kill myself right....fuck me
If I push him far enough away, this won't hurt him
But I gotta do this. I've always had to.
I thinking I'll have more luck with a partner
Especially if I can procure N

Morbidreality

Morbidreality

98lbs is the perfect weight
Sep 10, 2018
You're story almost sounds like mine...everything is my fault & also suffer from mental illness...I think the day I died was when I was kicked out at 16 years old and a man sold me in human trafficking

Reactions: undertherainbow and lv-gras
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

Sep 15, 2018
You're story almost sounds like mine...everything is my fault & also suffer from mental illness...I think the day I died was when I was kicked out at 16 years old and a man sold me in human trafficking
I'm sorry that happened to you. I honestly wish we could all be free. Instead of lying, cheating and deceiving our way out

Reactions: Going Home and Smilla
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
What?

HarmfulHandyHogget.gif

You were sold into human trafficking?

ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
So update or some shit, Had a huge argument with T. I've been using illegal shit +plus to cope with the girlfriend thing....it stops the nightmares. He found out as I butt dialed him trashed. He was like "I'm so tired of this" I said "good when I go you wont feel much then, you'll have your happiness"
Tried to break my phone, failed.....androids are tough
Came home and promptly downed any and all medications I could find with more booze
Got my stomach pumped hours later
I can't even kill myself right....fuck me
If I push him far enough away, this won't hurt him
But I gotta do this. I've always had to.
I thinking I'll have more luck with a partner
Especially if I can procure N

is it safe to say you might have borderline?

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Lra888, undertherainbow and Smilla