W

Why Me?

Experienced
Apr 5, 2022
I was bed ridden with depression & anxiety before I was forced into the hospital, now that I'm out days later, I'm still in the same condition and not prepared. I'm supposed to CTB this week, but my method is brutal & risky, so sometimes I have the courage, and sometimes I feel scared. My plan was to at least write about my life before I go, but I've been struggling because my brain is blank for most of the day. I'm in torture.

I rather hang myself with partial suspension but the best place for it would be my closet which has a wooden bar, and I'm scared it will break. Plus I have no rope, but I'd rather do it with a cloth anyway because it seems more comfortable. I had an ex boyfriend strangle me one time years ago, and although I couldn't breath, I felt no pain, and went unconscious for like 2 seconds, so I know it's not that bad if done correctly, but my fear is me not doing it correctly because I'm clumsy & stupid always seeming to make things worse.

The other method (I don't want to mention) I have would definitely be considered too risky by all on this forum, but all 7 people that have done it have succeeded, so why not me? but I'm still scared of the intense pain & risk. My other fear is not going thru with it at the location, and the police banning me from there, and putting me in the hospital, or someone capturing me on video, and putting it on the Internet.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that you have such a terrible life. CTB isn't easy at all and the fear to fail lets us hesitate. I wish you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: Why Me?
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible and tiring what you are going through, and I hate how difficult it is to finally die in this hellish world, I hope that you eventually find freedom from all suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Why Me?