lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I'm genuinely bored of life and am no longer intersted in living. Seriously, why can't I be allowed to die? I just want a dignified death instead of having to persist in this life I didn't ask for that I get next to no enjoyment out of. Why is there this dumb notion that I have persist to keep others happy? I just want to die in a controlled way won't harm others. I used to be depressed but now I've come to terms with just how absurd the word really is, it's all just meaninless nonsense that I happen to be stuck with. If I put this pointless light out nothing will be lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: redeyepiranha, Homo erectus, NumbItAll and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm genuinely bored of life and am no longer intersted in living. Seriously, why can't I be allowed to die? I just want a dignified death instead of having to persist in this life I didn't ask for that I get next to no enjoyment out of. Why is there this dumb notion that I have persist to keep others happy? I just want to die in a controlled way won't harm others.
Literally! I wish I could have the option of VAS. I think that all people should have a guaranteed, easy, and painless way out. I hate that in this world it's even hard to die. I hate the expectation that we have to continue living for other people. This is discounting our own suffering. Life is so boring anyways, I can't imagine having to live for another 60 years, let alone 2. Life is honestly just pointless and meaningless, and I hate that we're expected to continue to exist. I want out!

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I've certainly never had any interest in existing and I've never seen a point to something so unnecessary as existence that just causes suffering. I despise how we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide isn't accepted as a valid option despite death being the most normal and inevitable thing, it's inhumane how we cannot just leave in peace. I've never been able to understand what is supposedly so appealing about having the ability to exist as a conscious being, it's just something so burdensome and futile to me.

Reactions: sserafim and lwlaiet8887
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I tried to convey this to some well being cunt today that I'm not depressed just bored and distastefied with life. They said I didn't meet the depression and anxiety criteria so were unsure if they could help me. 😆👌