G

grasping_at_straws

Aug 7, 2020
I'm having a major problem getting time alone and doing things like fasting.

My mother isn't here, but my father is. He brings me my medication and watched to make sure I eat so fasting is going to be hard. I may only get 4 hours.

Pluss im scared with so little water I won't be able to swallow my sn solution.

Add that stuff up with no antiemetic I feel like I'm going to fail. I have an over the counter antiemetic comming, but I don't know if it will work or better yet if my dad will see me get the mail or he will and ask me what's in the package.

DrownFeather

DrownFeather

The proudest communist feather ever
Apr 7, 2022
why don't don't fast after midnight when everyone sleep?

Reactions: grasping_at_straws
DrownFeather

DrownFeather

The proudest communist feather ever
Apr 7, 2022
How much grams you will use?

H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022

My mother isn't here, but my father is. He brings me my medication and watched to make sure I eat so fasting is going to be hard. I may only get 4 hours.

Add that stuff up with no antiemetic I feel like I'm going to fail. I have an over the counter antiemetic comming, but I don't know if it will work or better yet if my dad will see me get the mail or he will and ask me what's in the package.

G

grasping_at_straws

Aug 7, 2020
I'm a big guy so I'm thinking 25g. My conversion table says I can only use 2oz of water. It'll be like swallowing paste.

H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
I just ordered some. I hope it is legit. The only one I could find on amazon. Claims to be 99.86% pure....
I'm a big guy so I'm thinking 25g. My conversion table says I can only use 2oz of water. It'll be like swallowing paste.
How old are you?
From what I have read, it should be thin enough to drink easily.

G

grasping_at_straws

Aug 7, 2020
I just ordered some. I hope it is legit. The only one I could find on amazon. Claims to be 99.86% pure....
Sounds like the stuff I ordered and successfully hid here in the house.

I hope I can do the same with the antiemetic.

H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
Sounds like the stuff I ordered and successfully hid here in the house.

I hope I can do the same with the antiemetic.
Can I ask what your situation is, why you are choosing to go?
I am planning on using seroquel ( quitipine) and dramamine as antiemetics. Also planning in using propranolol to lower heart racing, and lorazapam for anxiety. All things I researched. But I am wondering how I will stay awake to drink the SN, because all the prep meds are things that make you sleepy, especially seroquel. And it is suggested to wait after taking them to drink the SN.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace in whatever happens. I'm sorry that you are in this situation, I know that it can be awful having fears of the method failing, our right to die should always be respected, we should be able to exit this world at a time of our own choosing.

G

grasping_at_straws

Aug 7, 2020
Can I ask what your situation is, why you are choosing to go?
I'm living with bipolar 1 schizoaffective and major depression.

My life keeps getting worse and worse.

I lost my career and love.

Now I'm also having big problems with my SSI. I've been to hospitals over 30 times. So many times that one mental hospital won't take me anymore.

I've slashed my wrists and tried to OD a good 5 times. Once was a big success till I woke up in the emergency room because my mom found me.
I hope you find peace in whatever happens. I'm sorry that you are in this situation, I know that it can be awful having fears of the method failing, our right to die should always be respected, we should be able to exit this world at a time of our own choosing.
Yes, actually with my mental health and life history I know dignitas would take me.

I wish I lived in a place that believed in death with dignity.

Thanks for the kind words.

H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022

I'm living with bipolar 1 schizoaffective and major depression.

My life keeps getting worse and worse.

I lost my career and love.

Now I'm also having big problems with my SSI. I've been to hospitals over 30 times. So many times that one mental hospital won't take me anymore.

I've slashed my wrists and tried to OD a good 5 times. Once was a big success till I woke up in the emergency room because my mom found me.
We have a similar story....I am Bipolar 1 with psychosis. This last episode, the worst of my life, caused me to lose my home, my marriage, contact with my son. I was arrested and in jail twice. Hopsitalized twice ( all this in the space of a few months....). There have been many hospiliazations before this last year. Including one from a failed suicide attempt slashing my wrists. I can't bear all I have been through, the memories, the shame, the humulation haunt me, I have been in deep depression for over 6months after 6 months of emabaressingly destrucitve mania. I don't see me life getting better, ever. I am 46. I was diagnosed 25 years ago. I had hope after the first few times. This time though, there has been too much, and I feel too old to build aagain. Sorry for the awful spelling.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: myopybyproxy and 710
G

grasping_at_straws

Aug 7, 2020
We have a similar story....I am Bipolar 1 with psychosis. This last episode, the worst of my life, caused me to lose my home, my marriage, contact with my son. I was arrested and in jail twice. Hopsitalized twice ( all this in the space of a few months....). There have been many hospiliazations before this last year. Including one from a failed suicide attempt slashing my wrists. I can't bear all I have been through, the memories, the shame, the humulation haunt me, I have been in deep depression for over 6months after 6 months of emabaressingly destrucitve mania. I don't see me life getting better, ever. I am 46. I was diagnosed 25 years ago. I had hope after the first few times. This time though, there has been too much, and I feel too old to build aagain. Sorry for the awful spelling.
Damn, sounds like we've been in a similar situation. I'm sorry you've gone through all that. I hope you can find peace.

I'm 39 and have been diagnose for 5 years and was diagnosed manic depressive and now treated when I was 17.

I have scoliosis and a neck hunch called cervical kyphosis which makes me have to sleep in a recliner set up. So jail or prison would be unlivable for me. I'd probably die from lack of medication and sleep.

I also have Gerd and sleep apnea along with recently having my thyroid out because there was cancer present. I wish it would have been a fast worse cancer, but I had to go with my family and get it out. It would have had to be in for 5 years to get bad they said anyway.
Yes, actually with my mental health and life history I know dignitas would take me.

How much grams you will use?
Sorry I missed replying on this. I'm guessing I'll have to use 25grams or 6 teaspoons since I'm a big guy, and only being able to used 2 ounces of water sounds like to little to dissolve all that to me.

Last edited:
H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
Damn, sounds like we've been in a similar situation. I'm sorry you've gone through all that. I hope you can find peace.

I'm 39 and have been diagnose for 5 years and was diagnosed manic depressive and now treated when I was 17.

I have scoliosis and a neck hunch called cervical kyphosis which makes me have to sleep in a recliner set up. So jail or prison would be unlivable for me. I'd probably die from lack of medication and sleep.

I also have Gerd and sleep apnea along with recently having my thyroid out because there was cancer present. I wish it would have been a fast worse cancer, but I had to go with my family and get it out. It would have had to be in for 5 years to get bad they said anyway.

Sorry I missed replying on this. I'm guessing I'll have to use 25grams or 6 teaspoons since I'm a big guy, and only being able to used 2 ounces of water sounds like to little to dissolve all that to me.
I am sorry this is your story, your experience. I hope you find peace. I wish we could do this together, but I think you are a bit far away. I think it would be easier to not be alone.

G

grasping_at_straws

Aug 7, 2020
I am sorry this is your story, your experience. I hope you find peace. I wish we could do this together, but I think you are a bit far away. I think it would be easier to not be alone.
Thanks, and yes it would be nice to be able to help eachother in person.

• Love
Reactions: headspin