MorsRomana

MorsRomana

Nov 14, 2022
In case you don't remember my main problem is balding - it just ruined my life since the mirrors are almost everywhere. I've had to have an attitude of "what of the others", but I realized that it's only a matter of time this consideration wears out. Now, I've seen some regrowth and am hoarding the money for the HT, but I feel more ruthless towards my relatives and friends in the case it doesn't work and I kill myself (Like bitch, if you find life without me so unbearable, just follow suit). Thanks for wasting time on my self-absorbed rant in the case you've read it! I'm also having a thought of completely uglifying myself completely for some reason, just to have a more consecutively hideous appearance

• Hugs
Reactions: donealready, outrider567, Heartaches and 1 other person
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
Finasteride+Minoxidil+Biotin.

Hair transplant later, you will be good .

• Informative
Reactions: MorsRomana and yıη
yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
We all have both a white wolf and a black wolf inside of us. The one that grows is the one that is fed.

To be implicated in ugliness is to kneel at the feet of the one to whom you gave power; power over yourself.

I'm also having a thought of completely uglifying myself completely for some reason, just to have a more consecutively hideous appearance
If one is cold, one may burn down their home for a momentary comfort. But tomorrow they will be without a home. [MA]

I will not try to imagine I can relate to the perpetual reminder that a reflection must have become for you. One needn't tell you what you already know. We are not our thoughts. To reciprocate the ugliness is nothing but a needless obstruction.

You are worth every bit of time spent reading. [And more.]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly unfair how this existence causes people to experience problems which just means that they suffer more, but anyway I wish you the best in whatever happens going forward. I very much accept death personally, in fact the thought of such a thing is the only relief but sadly I'm still trapped here as of course it's certainly difficult at least for me to leave this world. Instead existence is the thing that I could never accept no matter what and it's really understandable not caring so much about others anymore. It isn't like we are obligated to carry on existing anyway.

MorsRomana

MorsRomana

Nov 14, 2022
As of my personal formula for the rational suicide: "The individual has some circumstance he/she is not willing to accept and can't change it". In this case the suicide is the sign on strength and defiance towards the world. Not that I judge any other forms of ctb
Finasteride+Minoxidil+Biotin.

Hair transplant later, you will be good .
I already use 15% minoxidil, 5 mg finasteride, "anaphase" shampoo and the vitamins; I will fight until the bitter end and would rather ctb then give up and "just shave it off", like some on the internet tell me

Last edited:
C

cowie

Student
Oct 25, 2022
I just wanna say I hope your treatment works and you win your battle. However, I feel the same way. My hair is thinning and I'm on fin. Occasionally use mix spray as well. Would love to maintain it but know it's probably just downhill from here.

If I could have a free transplant guaranteed, I might feel better about it. I am fighting this and binge eating disorder and it's just too much. I personally would rather die than be fat, bald, old, and alone. Sorry if others take offense to that.