lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
i was gone for a little while, I was put in the hospital for suicidal ideation and felt like a prisoner. "You can't leave because we can't trust you to make rational decisions for yourself even though you're an adult" I don't get it, they don't get it, they can't fathom what I'm going through. Idk I'm just pissed off at this society. Sometimes I feel that people don't understand how awful I feel, and they want to keep me alive for their pleasure and satisfaction. "you're selfish if you kill yourself" isn't it selfish for someone to prevent someone else from trying to find peace? It sucks to think that our society will never be okay with pro-choice in terms of suicide. I'm so glad I have you guys

Reactions: Mich517, therhydler, Jupiter and 13 others
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
I understand wb

Reactions: therhydler, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
you're right, you have us. there are no judgemental people here, at least none that belong on SS, and there are no shortages of people who believe that you should be able to die if you're hurt beyond repair. You go ahead and do anything that's gonna make you feel better x

Reactions: therhydler, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Sorry they treated you like that

Reactions: therhydler, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I'm really sorry that this happened to you. Involuntary holds are unjust and wrong.

Reactions: therhydler, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
The way you're talked to too in hospitals.. they treat you like you're so different from them just because you're mentally ill

Reactions: therhydler, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
The way you're talked to too in hospitals.. they treat you like you're so different from them just because you're mentally ill
Yeah it's complete bs. Some places are abusive as well. I ran from one. It was awful.

Reactions: therhydler, lost.ghost, lemmeeleev and 4 others
felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
Yeah it's complete bs. Some places are abusive as well. I ran from one. It was awful.
Last place I was at was really rude and cruel. Treated me like shit even though I was making an honest effort to get well. Doctors are inept and arrogant narcissists.

Reactions: therhydler, lost.ghost, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Last place I was at was really rude and cruel. Treated me like shit even though I was making an honest effort to get well. Doctors are inept and arrogant narcissists.
I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I was threatened, beaten, attacked, (by patients and staff) and blamed for other people's whack behavior. They also stole my property.

Reactions: therhydler, lost.ghost, Redt2go and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Psych wards are useless in my opinion... three times in one year solidified that belief for me. Just useless.

Reactions: Mich517, therhydler, lost.ghost and 3 others