• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

feuerflieger

feuerflieger

i only exist
Oct 9, 2023
idek how to start this. i've been gone from here for quite some time. guess i was just too overwhelmed with everything.
i had to move back in with my mum (and her new boyfriend) because the place i was staying at couldn't "give me the help i needed" anymore :D
that's nothing new to me tho and i'm literally worse now but whatever.
i've been lying to my mum and even my therapist about being on waiting lists for social psychiatric homes and i just stopped responding to my social worker so i don't have anyone to actually help me with that shit but it's my fault anyways. i really need to find a place so i can finally end my life. i can't do it while living with my mum. me being gone will already break her, i really don't want to make it worse by making her wonder why i'm not coming home or giving her the burden of getting rid of my stuff.
on another note i'm pretty sure my best friend is falling into a psychotic episode or something of that sort and i'm not too sure how to handle that. i wanna talk to her about it but we've been getting into fights over small things like me telling her brown is a colour and her disagreeing or not believing me and our other friend when we tell her something shes said a minute ago. it doesn't happen the normal amount of times anymore and she's honestly starting to sound delusional. my other friend has also noticed that and we've had a conversation about it but i still really don't know how to talk to her about it. she's also the one i want to end it with but now i'm feeling a little conflicted. i worry about her in a way i can't explain. i mean we literally talk about offing ourselves together so why is this worrying me so much???
anyways this vent is probably all over the place but my concentration has reached it's final point. i guess i'll try to sleep now

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and Ash