• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
So, I'm back. I've been out of this site AND the hospital for months now, I tried my best but I just can't go on. I'm just too ill, for two many years. I want to take advantage of the fact that I'm still a bit functional for now to try again to commit.

I tried several times to hang myself or to jump, SI just wouldn't let me do it, no matter how desesperate I was (And I was very very very desesperate). So I'm now looking for other methods :

- Is there any biologist/botanist that could help me with plants ? I know several european plants are highly toxic. But we dont here much about that as suicide method. Why is that so ? Because extremely painful ? Does anyone know about a plant that could kill me rapidly ?

- I know OD's are rarely successful, I know. But I still heard of successful case. I have many different pills at home. And alcohol. Anyone could tell me if the combinaison of all my meds could be fatal if i tell you the list ?

Thanks in advance community

xxxxxx

Reactions: hiAbbey and Painfu.Ll.suffering
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not a doctor/biologist but poisonous plants in Europe: yew (taxine), digitalis purpurae (digitoxine), green death cap mushroom (leads to liver failure), hemlock. All this is usually a painful and slow death besides the fact that without explicit testing you never know how much actual poison is in the plant. (Sources: Wikipedia)

Regarding OD with meds there are only a few meds besides opioids/morphine that are known and tested (see PPeH):

Otherwise check LD50 data for your meds which means that 50% of experimental animals died to estimate whether it's possible to OD on that med or not.

This is for information purposes.

Reactions: hiAbbey
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I'm not a doctor/biologist but poisonous plants in Europe: yew (taxine), digitalis purpurae (digitoxine), green death cap mushroom (leads to liver failure), hemlock. All this is usually a painful and slow death besides the fact that without explicit testing you never know how much actual poison is in the plant. (Sources: Wikipedia)

Regarding OD with meds there are only a few meds besides opioids/morphine that are known and tested (see PPeH):

Otherwise check LD50 data for your meds which means that 50% of experimental animals died to estimate whether it's possible to OD on that med or not.

This is for information purposes.
Thank you for your answer. I was hoping to find a plant that could give a quick death, if not painless. I guess it's only in movies. I heard that oleander could be quite peaceful but as I search on the internet, I find everything and its contrary...

As for the meds, I know about the PPh, thanks. I was hoping that maybe a good cocktail mixed with alcohol and somewhere where nobody would find me for days could work... But it's very difficult to find any infos on the interaction and their lethality on the clear web...

I am, again, lost.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: hiAbbey and Praestat_Mori
hiAbbey

hiAbbey

All’s well that ends pretty prettyy prettyyy soon
Sep 30, 2021
Thank you for your answer. I was hoping to find a plant that could give a quick death, if not painless. I guess it's only in movies. I heard that oleander could be quite peaceful but as I search on the internet, I find everything and its contrary...

As for the meds, I know about the PPh, thanks. I was hoping that maybe a good cocktail mixed with alcohol and somewhere where nobody would find me for days could work... But it's very difficult to find any infos on the interaction and their lethality on the clear web...

I am, again, lost.
Have you seen the tv show "You"? (Spoiler Alert— not that it matters, really—) The main character and his wife, whose name is Love, blergh, poison each other with Foxglove— which Love grows in her garden. Joe is successful in poisoning his wife, but he has the antidote for it, I think— not important! Anyway, probably not realistic but it shows how he distills the plant to extract the most poison from it. You can buy a distiller on Amazon for about $90, and grow your own plants in your garden :). I was thinking of doing this as I have a book about poisonous plants that seems hopeful. I lost it, but ordering another one plus the distiller. I'll tell my dad I'm making whiskey— which is another use for the distiller! Anyway , it seems like the most natural way to go, even if it is slow. I will add benzos, anticonvulsants, antiemetic, And sleeping pills To make more potent. Adding Amidirone (sp?) speeds the process . May peace surround you 💗

• Hugs
Reactions: illAF