SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
384a14c3 7b24 412a b2bd 573f7910cec0
This picture, combined with some comments on youtube about what psychopaths do made me wake up from the spell.

The reason why I am here is because I fell in love with somebody and now, a year later after non-stop thinking about them the spell is broken.
I realised I was played from the beginning. I was used for attention, like a whore, till they found somebody better, discarded like a banana peel.
It is not just a failed love story.
I was cooked and tormented at slow heat for fun. I see it now. She even admitted that she saw that I was suffering that she pretended to not see it.
I didn't open up to anybody, but I felt safe, secure to open up completely only to let the Trojan Horse in.
I was not suicidal before I met her. I even entered the psych ward because of it.
The suffering she caused me for fun, extended to my family as the toxicity spilled on them to.
Look at me, a year later I am still loving and they moved on like nothing happened.
My mind and emotions are frail now, and I am like a abused pup around women. She drilled slowly into my confidence by not acknowledging when I did something right but always punishing what was perceived as wrong. I was conditioned to behave till slowly I lost all my dignity and self-esteem as a man. Thinking that I am worth nothing, that I had no qualities, what was initially praised as quality later used to be ignored and discarded, that my chracter is good for nothing and that my looks are at fault.
She destroyed me from the inside out.
She rotted the core of my being for the lolz.

I woke up.
What should I do with myself now...?
Love, one of the most important thing for humans was a deception, a play for fun...

• Aww..
Reactions: Nutmeg, Sinkinshyp and Good4Nothing
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Been there. Sorry that happened to you, man. It's rough. I'm going through it again, myself. For like the tenth time. I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't. I'm so broken now I don't know if my heart will ever heal. If you're young you should be able to bounce back. It'll take time.

• Hugs
Reactions: SipSop
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Been there. Sorry that happened to you, man. It's rough. I'm going through it again, myself. For like the tenth time. I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't. I'm so broken now I don't know if my heart will ever heal. If you're young you should be able to bounce back. It'll take time.
If you have been through this you know how I feel now.
I am calm. I am no longer under that illusion, that belief. All my aspirations of that love vanished and elft me with the dry, honest, reality.
I feel stable mebtally and emotionally but the scars on my mind and my soul are still there.
It is all a big soap opera from the outside, this love business, till it happens to you.
I am too deep caught into this self-destructive pit, and I am not sure I want to go back and pretend thst nothing happened.
From my view, this is the most evil thing you can ever do. You must be evil to the bone o imitate love.

Don't worry about the answer for me. Your comment is good enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing