W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
Like the title suggests. I am attracted to someone. I'm gay. We are not friends or anything, it's just this woman who I see once or twice a week. I was attracted to her instantly upon meeting her and I realized a few weeks ago that I could easily say "I love you" to her, so maybe I'm in love? However given that we are not in a relationship and I don't know her that well, it seems inappropriate. I have no idea what to say to her. "Marry me"? I don't know. Any advice on this would be much appreciated. I want her so badly, WHY doesn't she touch me.

I don't think she's straight, mainly because she has stared at my breasts and touched my shoulder.

I used to have friends IRL to talk about this stuff with, I don't anymore and her entering my life makes me miss them.

Today I wrote my contact details on a piece of paper but in the end, I couldn't work up the nerve to give it to her.

This is not making me suicidal, quite the opposite.

• Love
Reactions: Hennessy, TheDevilsAngel, Little Mook and 4 others
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
This is so lovely for you! I would suggest not jumping in with "I love you" or "marry me", you don't want to scare her away before you even talk!

Unfortunately, this situation calls for just going for it! Next time you see her, try having a conversation with her (I can't tell from your post if you do this when you see her or if you literally just see her and don't talk). You're going to feel super nervous but it's the only way! Or you could write a cute note like "seeing you is the best part of my week" and leave your number, slide it to her!

Good luck

Reactions: Hennessy, azucaramargo and BPD_LE
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Like the title suggests. I am attracted to someone. I'm gay. We are not friends or anything, it's just this woman who I see once or twice a week. I was attracted to her instantly upon meeting her and I realized a few weeks ago that I could easily say "I love you" to her, so maybe I'm in love? However given that we are not in a relationship and I don't know her that well, it seems inappropriate. I have no idea what to say to her. "Marry me"? I don't know. Any advice on this would be much appreciated. I want her so badly, WHY doesn't she touch me.

I don't think she's straight, mainly because she has stared at my breasts and touched my shoulder.

I used to have friends IRL to talk about this stuff with, I don't anymore and her entering my life makes me miss them.

Today I wrote my contact details on a piece of paper but in the end, I couldn't work up the nerve to give it to her.

Well u should definitely make a move lol! That's so exciting :) obviously do not come on too strong but u should ask her out for mini date like coffee. Especially if u feel that she's also giving u a lot of green light signaling. If she looks u in the eyes for just a little too long u know the signs when it feels like they are interested. Good luck :hihi:

Reactions: Hennessy, TheDevilsAngel and azucaramargo
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
This is really sweet :heart:. I'm happy for you. As others suggested don't rush things so quickly. Instead continue building the friendship and get to know her better. Then ask her out on a coffee date or out to lunch. I hope this works out for you. You deserve it!

Reactions: Hennessy, TheDevilsAngel and azucaramargo
W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
Thank you for your replies. Buut it turns out it's unrequited because I asked her out and she said "no". I feel embarassed that I thought she was interested.

I'm back to being depressed.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington, Hennessy, UninformedLover and 5 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Thank you for your replies. Buut it turns out it's unrequited because I asked her out and she said "no". I feel embarassed that I thought she was interested.

were prone to being rejected countlessly as individuals in life. rejection absolutely fricken sucks. hopefully through time, you find someone better who wants you as much as you want them. wish you the best.

Reactions: Circles, Hennessy, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019

That's unfortunate, but there's no reason to feel embarrassed. Crushes are perfectly normal and there's nothing wrong with asking if someone is interested in you. In fact you should be very proud of yourself for having the courage to ask her, not everyone is able to do that.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Hennessy, TheDevilsAngel and 4 others
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018

I'm sorry she didn't say yes. That can definitely be a sour feeling. You don't have to feel embarrassed. As @Eternal Pessimist says it's all perfectly normal. And you really should give yourself credit for going for it. I myself often struggle with just saying hi, let alone asking someone out.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Hennessy and azucaramargo
W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
Yeah she definitely doesn't love me. I can see it in her eyes. Oh well. I have a life of celibacy to look forward to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and TheDevilsAngel
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019

Who is this woman and where do you see her twice a week? I'm not a lesbian but I stare at boobs too. I mean if they're out there I'm going to look at them. It's like a car crash in that sort of way. And I've touched people on the shoulder before. Is she a lesbian? If you're not even friends I wouldn't tell her you love her. Or say marry me. That would freak anyone out.

Reactions: Hennessy
W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
Who is this woman and where do you see her twice a week? I'm not a lesbian but I stare at boobs too. I mean if they're out there I'm going to look at them. It's like a car crash in that sort of way. And I've touched people on the shoulder before. Is she a lesbian? If you're not even friends I wouldn't tell her you love her. Or say marry me. That would freak anyone out.

OK, thank you...

What do you mean by car crash?

Last edited:
Q

Qdv

Student
Sep 17, 2019
OK, thank you...

@sweetemotion you come across harsh in a lot of your comments.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
@sweetemotion you come across harsh in a lot of your comments.
Sorry I don't mean to. I mean I know those two posts I put up were very insensitive but I apologized for them. What I mean is that you know when you look at something and can't help it? If a girl's has her boobs bursting out if her shirt I stare at them. Even though I guess I shouldn't. That is what I mean by it's like a car crash. I don't know. Maybe some people here are just a lot more sensitive than I am. I mean I'm just direct. I'm not going to sugar coat anything or pussy foot around an issue.
OK, thank you...

Hey, I wrote my answer on Qdv s post. It will answer your question. Didn't mean anything negative by it if that is what your wondering.