Zelda-frog

Zelda-frog

:)
May 9, 2023
The way I am ctb is going to be terrible in many ways and I might even fail in the attempt. I'm cutting my throat because literally nothing else is going to work for me. SN is way too hard to get right now and I only get money from odd jobs every now and then so I don't have any debit card/pay pal I could use so that's off limits. I can't get a gun because gun laws are so strict in my state and I can't get a gun in a different state because it would have to comply with my states laws. I have nothing to hang from, even partially, I could go to a forest but many kids go there and I can't have a kid finding me. The only place I can jump is above an express way and I'd risk killing another person. I've seen other methods on here but idk how I would even begin to go about doing them.

That method seems like the only one I have a low chance of messing up. I'm angry that I am going out this way because it is so traumatic to walk into and it is going to be painful. It could also fail and I'd be left with an ugly ass scar and maybe problems.

I'm angry that I can't go out peacefully and that we are forced to be here with no way out. I am alive for other peoples benefit.

• Aww..
Reactions: DrinkyCrow, Shivali, Valky and 1 other person
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
It really sucks that this is the only way we can fulfil our wishes to end our suffering :/ I am so sorry that this is the only accessible method for you, it really is unfair :/

Reactions: myusername890, Idon'tknow828 and Shivali
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
The way I am ctb is going to be terrible in many ways and I might even fail in the attempt. I'm cutting my throat because literally nothing else is going to work for me. SN is way too hard to get right now and I only get money from odd jobs every now and then so I don't have any debit card/pay pal I could use so that's off limits. I can't get a gun because gun laws are so strict in my state and I can't get a gun in a different state because it would have to comply with my states laws. I have nothing to hang from, even partially, I could go to a forest but many kids go there and I can't have a kid finding me. The only place I can jump is above an express way and I'd risk killing another person. I've seen other methods on here but idk how I would even begin to go about doing them.

That method seems like the only one I have a low chance of messing up. I'm angry that I am going out this way because it is so traumatic to walk into and it is going to be painful. It could also fail and I'd be left with an ugly ass scar and maybe problems.

I'm angry that I can't go out peacefully and that we are forced to be here with no way out. I am alive for other peoples benefit.
Slow down and think, cut throat is not easy

For sn message me

StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
That's really unfortunate, but please how about you take a moment to reconsider this method? As you just mentioned, it can be seriously painful and risky, and you wouldn't want that, right? So, give yourself some time to explore other options. Let's find a way to make your chosen path as peaceful and easy as possible. You deserve a smooth exit strategy that ensures you sail off gracefully. Take a breath, gather your thoughts, and find the perfect path for you. And if this is actually the only way you can escape, I'm really sorry for what you're going through. It's so unfair that you have to go this way.

Reactions: DrinkyCrow
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method sounds unreliable to me and like it would be difficult to go through with because of the survival instinct, but it really is inhumane and it's so disgusting how as humans we are denied the option of a guaranteed, dignified and peaceful exit. The problem is that we exist in a society where other people wish to make us prisoners to this existence until we decay from old age, to me it's certainly such a cruel punishment feeling trapped in this hellish world. Suicide really should be viewed as a human right in this world filled with endless potential for pain and torture.
I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: myusername890