• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

alwaysdopesick

alwaysdopesick

Oct 19, 2021
I swear my Amazon purchases are so sketchy looking. But I think I bought a rope that is to stiff and thick to hang myself with, it was difficult to tie a slipknot and the slipknot was rather loose. What type of rope should I purchase?

IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
I swear my Amazon purchases are so sketchy looking. But I think I bought a rope that is to stiff and thick to hang myself with, it was difficult to tie a slipknot and the slipknot was rather loose. What type of rope should I purchase?
I hate to give advice on a subject being I'm still able to type this. My plan is nightly night. I've been trying for sometime. I'm close to perfecting the method. You have to have your mind completely set

georgecostanza

georgecostanza

Mar 6, 2022
BDSM rope, climbing rope, ...