Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
I just can't take this world and it's people serious anymore. Human relationships are a nuisance to me now and every human interaction I have is unwilling and just drains all my energy.
Being constantly in my four walls is probably the best I've ever felt in my life.
I feel like an alien sometimes that doesn't know what other people want or expect from me.
This curse, either leave me alone or let me drink until I have the courage to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: DivineMedicus, kurisutinabestgirl, Circles and 3 others
viniboi9

viniboi9

Nov 16, 2021
I hate having to interact with people just to get by in life

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Sprite_Geist and Wojaczek
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i'm antisocial because i hate this zoo with all their monkey business humans live by each other misery not by each others happiness, i avoid this zoo like the plague. humans have only ever bought me misery, great minds are the minority in this place, Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that, such a shame the majority of humans are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable really

• Hugs
Reactions: healthrecovery and Circles
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
i'm antisocial because i hate this zoo with all their monkey business humans live by each other misery not by each others happiness, i avoid this zoo like the plague. humans have only ever bought me misery, great minds are the minority in this place, Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that, such a shame the majority of humans are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable really
Im stupid as well and don't understand or care about a lot of things but it just seems impossible to create a connection with other people because they all follow some trend or have the same topics that they care about.
I just feel alien in all of this
I hate having to interact with people just to get by in life
Im tired of it really
There is too much you have to do to be accepted or like by other people, it's just not in me to care about these things

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: viniboi9, porhtna and Circles
uselesswaste

uselesswaste

Dec 4, 2021
I will trust a wild animal cause I know I will be dead but never a human. And I can relate to your words. It's better to be inside the four walls.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Wojaczek
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Overall, I cannot stand people. People can be very cruel and can cause us lots of pain. I always see it as best to stay away from others. I would much rather just be alone. I understand, being around others makes me feel worse and it is tiring.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wojaczek and Circles
porhtna

porhtna

bad rng.
Dec 1, 2021
Im stupid as well and don't understand or care about a lot of things but it just seems impossible to create a connection with other people because they all follow some trend or have the same topics that they care about.
I just feel alien in all of this

Im tired of it really
There is too much you have to do to be accepted or like by other people, it's just not in me to care about these things
I deeply relate. Can't understand 'em, can't connect with 'em, can't care less about the stuff they care. I don't understand a lot human emotions, sometimes don't even know what those words mean. Like "love", just what the hell is "love"?? But most of the time I still appreciate humans, think they can be good and kind, yet that makes it even more frustrating when I am not able to understand them but only annoyed by their emotions.

Reactions: HeckingHecked and Wojaczek
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
I deeply relate. Can't understand 'em, can't connect with 'em, can't care less about the stuff they care. I don't understand a lot human emotions, sometimes don't even know what those words mean. Like "love", just what the hell is "love"?? But most of the time I still appreciate humans, think they can be good and kind, yet that makes it even more frustrating when I am not able to understand them but only annoyed by their emotions.
I fully agree with every word

• Hugs
Reactions: porhtna