K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
I can't sleep well due to physical health and mental health issues so I get that's why I'm tired since I only get 4-6 hours of sleep.

This coupled with severe depression makes it impossible to do anything

Barely can watch videos for fun. Can't watch movies or anime. Can't read books. Can't play videogames. I'm stuck to laying in bed and staring at the walls.

Anytime I try to enjoy a media or hobby or action I just lose interest after 30 minutes and get irritated, agitated, and restless.

Then I lay in bed and get really restless and agitated because I wish I could do something.

Can't get myself to do responsible things either like cleaning, or self hygiene because I don't have the willpower or energy to get up and do anything.

The only thing I can get my body to do is to go outside. That's the only enjoyable thing I can make myself do is to go grab food with my food stamps. But I don't have any money so that's all I can do. I'd be much happier if i were able to enjoy things outside like getting coffee, or going fishing, or going to events. But I simply cannot afford to or physically cannot because of physical disability.

I'm tired... I think I'm gonna go try to fall back asleep for another 30 min 🙄

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: libitina, WAITING TO DIE and Myforevercharlie
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
"tough to be alive in this day and age" Timothée Chalamet

Reactions: KiraX
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful feeling so trapped in that situation but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and KiraX
narasаnu

narasаnu

Темнее всего перед рассветом.
Sep 24, 2023
Have you ever tried sleeping pills for a good night's sleep?...

I'm really sorry that you are suffering from depression that makes your life so exhausted...

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraX
M

maddog58

Oct 15, 2023
I struggle with the same sleep issue. I'm constantly tired from severe depression and anxiety, but I struggle sleeping at night. When I do sleep, it's not good quality sleep and I wake up consistently so I'm always tired. Maybe you could try aromatherapy! Apparently smell is the one thing that can bypass the brain and override the "fear" stimulus which occupies our mind at night. I recently got a cheap diffuser from Walmart and chose the lavender scent and it's actually helped some. I turn it on at night right before bed. Could be worth a try for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: KiraX and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm exhausted with clinical depression, can't concentrate and barely eat because I have no appetite. I'm either sleeping or just staring into space wondering how much longer I can carry on living because its just too much to carry on existing and I just need to be gone forever.

K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
Have you ever tried sleeping pills for a good night's sleep?...

I'm really sorry that you are suffering from depression that makes your life so exhausted...
No I haven't, doctors don't like to prescribe em where I am
I struggle with the same sleep issue. I'm constantly tired from severe depression and anxiety, but I struggle sleeping at night. When I do sleep, it's not good quality sleep and I wake up consistently so I'm always tired. Maybe you could try aromatherapy! Apparently smell is the one thing that can bypass the brain and override the "fear" stimulus which occupies our mind at night. I recently got a cheap diffuser from Walmart and chose the lavender scent and it's actually helped some. I turn it on at night right before bed. Could be worth a try for you!
I do love aromatherapy but i own a pet snake and cannot have candles or diffusers going or else it could harm him.