T

takezo

Mar 22, 2020
I feel so alone because no one around me can see the things the same way as i see

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brink, waived, Sabriel and 11 others
M

MissStarr

Dogs and angels are not very far apart
Apr 25, 2020
In regards to anything in particular? Or general? I've been feeling a little of this lately and am curious to hear your perspective

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, FusRohDracarys, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I feel so alone because I am alone.
I have pushed away everyone that ever meant anything to me.
All I have is my dad,who is my entire world. He's been through so much tragedy in his life and I had promised not to put him through more. But now I can't stop thinking of how it will be when he dies. I can't stop crying and the only way to cope seems to be in ensuring I go first, although that goes against everything I had promised.
If just thinking about life without him is this unbearable,how would it be if I did hold out to spare him the pain?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sabriel, WinterFaust, FusRohDracarys and 1 other person
Whited Sepulchre

Whited Sepulchre

Apr 26, 2020
I feel so alone because I am alone.
I have pushed away everyone that ever meant anything to me.
All I have is my dad,who is my entire world. He's been through so much tragedy in his life and I had promised not to put him through more. But now I can't stop thinking of how it will be when he dies. I can't stop crying and the only way to cope seems to be in ensuring I go first, although that goes against everything I had promised.
If just thinking about life without him is this unbearable,how would it be if I did hold out to spare him the pain?
On the same boat. Just my pop is a backstabbing prick and my sibling is my entire life. They dun want me dead cuz of a promise I made when our mother died when we were little. They hurt whenever they see me struggling and mentioning death like it would be a sweet release. They're damaged in their own way, but sadly they are pro-life and abhor the thought of suicide.
I'm pretty sure ur pop will be heartbroken if u leave him. As much as u have no one left but him, he might be the same. But if ur fear takes hold of u too firmly, make sure he knows u really love him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, WinterFaust and FusRohDracarys
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Aren't we all?

Reactions: Brink, KleinerWolf and Whited Sepulchre
Evermore

Evermore

Apr 20, 2020
yes, i guess i made this stupid question just bc i'm just weak, typical human behaviour
I don't think it's stupid and I don't think it makes you weak . I often feeling lonely even in company and it's hard when you feel like other people don't understand . Sorry you're feeling this way

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust and KleinerWolf
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
What do you see? Maybe I can relate

Reactions: WinterFaust, KleinerWolf and selfhater
T

takezo

Mar 22, 2020
i see people not giving a shit about the why of anything, standing in the surface, being involved contstantly in activities or dinamics that seem stupid to me, not being good because the don't know how to reason. Being good or bad it's not the problem, the problem is they couldn't even to be good or bad because they are sheeps. That is how i feel about most of people around me
i explain miself so bad, specially in english, another reason why i have problems to connect with others

Last edited: