• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
Please tell me how to get rid of this fear and just do it. How to just do it? My method is hanging full suspension. I've been watching videos of people hanging themselves and they did it. How can I do it too?

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123 and Unknown21
jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Please tell me how to get rid of this fear and just do it. How to just do it? My method is hanging full suspension. I've been watching videos of people hanging themselves and they did it. How can I do it too?
You have to get over this, don't be afraid to put an end to your life if that's what you want. watch yt videos or consult with other members or moderators

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I really wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult for one to die on their own terms. I certainly envy those who managed to voluntarily end their own existence, it's so cruel to me how people cannot just have the option to easily die in peace and have to struggle so much to die instead.

Reactions: Theresnoescape and Unknown21
Whiston72

Whiston72

Jan 6, 2024
I hope you find peace whatever outcome you take.

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I think you should try to figure out where this fear comes from if it's SI that prevents you from doing it I believe you will manage to find your ways to come over it.

If it's something else Like you u feel unsure about the decision of ctb maybe you should take it easy, take your time to think about it.

Personally I wouldn't take action before I feel 100% sure about it
Good luck🙏🏼👍🏽

Reactions: alltoomuch2