cryst

cryst

Sad and gender confused |She/Her|
Feb 7, 2023
"I'm a liar I'm a liar I'm a liar" Seems to be the one thing I tell myself nowadays. I always question If i really feel how I feel. Sometimes I tell myself that I only do what I do to fit in with others and I can never fully deny that as maybe true. I have no idea if I'm a liar or if what I feel is real. Sure I may like wearing fem stuff and being cute and I hate everything masculine about myself and I'm now repulsed by being called "he" but am I a girl? What if It's all fake? What if I'm just doing it to fit in with my not cis friends? And fuck this isn't a trans forum. Idk If I'm even allowed to vent about this here. Idk how people are here. I just joined. Shit shit shit. But even here. Am I a liar? Sure I say I wanna die sometimes but do I mean it? Sure I'm not opposed to ending my suffering and getting back to not existing sooner but could I ever actually carry out an attempt? I never even attempted am I even allowed here. Do I even belong here in this forum? Will I even be accepted. Do i even actually wanna end my life or am I just trying to fit in here. I can't even tell. My minds a mess I can't read my own thoughts. Fuck. I'm a liar probably or maybe not idek :<

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I think we are all liars to a point.... maybe? I know I am, for different reasons and aspects but still. My mind is a Complete wreckage of a mess also, you are not alone.

Don't worry , I believe you deserve to be here and are welcome to this forum... Imo.
Thoughts and prayers to you always, thank you for sharing.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
"I'm a liar I'm a liar I'm a liar" Seems to be the one thing I tell myself nowadays. I always question If i really feel how I feel. Sometimes I tell myself that I only do what I do to fit in with others and I can never fully deny that as maybe true. I have no idea if I'm a liar or if what I feel is real. Sure I may like wearing fem stuff and being cute and I hate everything masculine about myself and I'm now repulsed by being called "he" but am I a girl? What if It's all fake? What if I'm just doing it to fit in with my not cis friends? And fuck this isn't a trans forum. Idk If I'm even allowed to vent about this here. Idk how people are here. I just joined. Shit shit shit. But even here. Am I a liar? Sure I say I wanna die sometimes but do I mean it? Sure I'm not opposed to ending my suffering and getting back to not existing sooner but could I ever actually carry out an attempt? I never even attempted am I even allowed here. Do I even belong here in this forum? Will I even be accepted. Do i even actually wanna end my life or am I just trying to fit in here. I can't even tell. My minds a mess I can't read my own thoughts. Fuck. I'm a liar probably or maybe not idek :<

U do nt hve 2 attmpt 2 b-long hre -- u do nt hve 2 try 2 'fit in'

Jst tlk abt how u feel -- tht = enuf

• Love
Reactions: katagiri83 and Huntfish34