KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
I believe we are just physical beings, but we will rise again physically at the end times. That means if I ctb I will just be unconscious and suddenly wake up in my (restored) body when Jesus returned and this world is done and being judged.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
While there might be an afterlife, no deity—not even Jesus—waits to welcome us into their realm.

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
Ezekiel 18:4 says, "Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is mine: the soul who sins shall die."
Deuteronomy 6:5 says, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."
Acts 2:41 says, "So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls."

Reactions: Forveleth
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I believe we are just physical beings, but we will rise again physically at the end times. That means if I ctb I will just be unconscious and suddenly wake up in my (restored) body when Jesus returned and this world is done and being judged.
I'm the complete opposite. I do not believe in any "higher" power. I do not believe in any form of afterlife. I do not identify with any religious or spiritual group. But I 100% believe in "soul."

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Ezekiel 18:4 says, "Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is mine: the soul who sins shall die."
Deuteronomy 6:5 says, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."
Acts 2:41 says, "So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls."
The word soul is not what you think it means