LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Screenshot 20210411 171006 DuckDuckGo I saw an occult rated post some days ago and was feeling like reading some people for fun if anyone here wants to be read. Who knows, maybe that will help me gain some karma for when I die, or it won't, there's probably nothing after, but playing with tarots is fun.
I've been into tarots for a while and there's far more psychology into it than most people think, just remember that the universe is a joke so don't ask too serious questions and don't take my answers too seriously.
You just need to tell me your question and I'll decide the spread and make a reading, you can add age and gender if you want but that's not mandatory if you aren't comfortable with it.

Also I don't always have time so my replies might be late.

• Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, OhBother, UseItOrLoseIt and 2 others

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Me! Please and thank you. :happy: Just read whatever comes please, I don't have anything specific to ask hehe.

sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Awwww! Can I participate too?

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Me! Please and thank you. :happy: Just read whatever comes please, I don't have anything specific to ask hehe.
V of Pentacles
IV of Cups
The Sun
There's great need and poverty in your past, you were also very insecure (V of Pentacles), these factor led to an overwhelming apathy and coldness in your present, you now tend to contemplate a lot on these factors and uou feel disconnected from the real world (IV of Cups).
There is The Sun at your future card, meaning great joy and celebration.
Awwww! Can I participate too?
Yes sure

Last edited:

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
V of Pentacles
IV of Cups
The Sun
There's great need and poverty in your past, you were also very insecure (V of Pentacles), these factor led to an overwhelming apathy and coldness in your present, you now tend to contemplate a lot on these factors and uou feel disconnected from the real world (IV of Cups).
There is The Sun at your future card, meaning great joy and celebration.

Wow thanks! I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to that great joy and celebration ahead haha so excited now! I wonder what it's about... Please give me a hint. :3

tenor.gif

Last edited:
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
:heart:
I'm male, 28, I don't have particular question, so I quote V's from cyberpunk - "yeah, why the hell not?" as closest

May I ask which deck are you using? I am quite interested in this art.

Last edited:
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
:heart:
I'm male, 28, I don't have particular question, so I quote V's from cyberpunk - "yeah, why the hell not?" as closest

May I ask which deck are you using? I am quite interested in this art.
The Magician
The High Priestess
Death
Three Major Arcana means three powerful signs
Magician in this case is your past, great desire and willpower, wanting to do thing, to astonish the world and yourself.
High Priestess represents your present, you have grown from the magician and still retaining that great insight you're now starting to look inside yourself, but in an introverted way, you don't want to astonish anyone, you just want to follow that inner voice.
Death is a positive card, it represents great change and the passing of times, you will transform and live a new

• Hugs
Reactions: sunsetintehwoods
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Can you do mine as well?

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Yes please. 35, male. The question: why am I so understanding towards other people, but so unforgiving towards myself?

sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
@LostSoul1609 thank you so!
the longer I watch, the more I understand why so many guys are engaged in esotericism

Last edited:
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Can you do mine as well?
X of Swords
II of Wands
II of Pentacles

You've been mistreated in the past, I'm talking betrayal and back-stabbing, wheter it be by other or by yourself (X of Swords)
Now you are starting to leave that behind and making new discoveries and even some plan for the future (II of Wands)
New challenges are to come in the future and you'll have to set priorities and bring more balance to your life, ultimately you'll adapt to change (II of Pentacles)

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You've been mistreated in the past, I'm talking betrayal and back-stabbing, wheter it be by other or by yourself (X of Swords)
Now you are starting to leave that behind and making new discoveries and even some plan for the future (II of Wands)
New challenges are to come in the future and you'll have to set priorities and bring more balance to your life, ultimately you'll adapt to change (II of Pentacles)
Isn't this true for literally everyone?

Reactions: TooConscious
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Yes please. 35, male. The question: why am I so understanding towards other people, but so unforgiving towards myself?
I'll do yours as soon as I get home from work
Isn't this true for literally everyone?
Heh, some readings are like that, the cards tend to be vague in meaning, especially with the Past Present Future spread I use for general readings, that's why most readers ask for specific questions (Love, Health, Carreer) where there's less room for ambiguity.
Tho I would say not everyone gets stabbed in the back in their past, that's kind of specific

Last edited:

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
I've never been stabbed in the back. :hihi:

Tbh, I would count being abandonned by your caretaker as being stabbed in the back because they failed to fulfill their end of the "contract" if that makes sense. But that may be just me though...

Also @LostSoul1609-senpai, could I get a hint about what the great joy and celebration is about please? :3

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
28 F

I want to be a greedy cunt and go for two, if you don't mind.

Will I ever find love?
Does she find me attractive at all?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
here I am, so I'm doing a Celtic Cross for this one, which is a long spread so I won't explain every card singularly but I will give my interpretation of the whole, anyway here are the cards
King of Cups
V of Wands
Hanged Man
X of Cups (Reversed)
III of Wands
Page of Wands
Hierophant
V of Cups (R)
VII of Cups
VIII of Swords
You're a very compassionate and loving person, maybe due to your past, your dreams have been shattered multiple times, even romantically speaking you've gone through some tough stuff which didn't actually make you bad towards others but towards yourself, the cards here speak clearly of a tendency to self-sacrifice and martyrdom (Hanged Man, VIII of Swords)
You will eventually learn to love yourself (V of Cups reversed, if this card was straight it would mean loss and grief but when it's reversed it's about acceptance and moving on from your scars, you'll heal), it will take all of your creative strength, which you aren't lacking.
Tbh, I would count being abandonned by your caretaker as being stabbed in the back because they failed to fulfill their end of the "contract" if that makes sense. But that may be just me though...

Also @LostSoul1609-senpai, could I get a hint about what the great joy and celebration is about please? :3
Sun spread for you then
Knight of Cups
Lovers
IX of Cups
Knight of Wands
The Emperor

it calls for love and adventure here, if it's love for someone or love for yourself I don't know, The Emperor could mean getting a hold of yourself and learning to love yourself through empowering and bettering yourself. The adventure could refer to exiting your comfort zone (IX of Cups is literally a comfort zone, it represents stability and comfort), you could find the love you seek by exploring new things and that's where that great joy will come from.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
here I am, so I'm doing a Celtic Cross for this one, which is a long spread so I won't explain every card singularly but I will give my interpretation of the whole, anyway here are the cards
King of Cups
V of Wands
Hanged Man
X of Cups (Reversed)
III of Wands
Page of Wands
Hierophant
V of Cups (R)
VII of Cups
VIII of Swords
You're a very compassionate and loving person, maybe due to your past, your dreams have been shattered multiple times, even romantically speaking you've gone through some tough stuff which didn't actually make you bad towards others but towards yourself, the cards here speak clearly of a tendency to self-sacrifice and martyrdom (Hanged Man, VIII of Swords)
You will eventually learn to love yourself (V of Cups reversed, if this card was straight it would mean loss and grief but when it's reversed it's about acceptance and moving on from your scars, you'll heal), it will take all of your creative strength, which you aren't lacking.
Wow, I love it. Thank you :hug:

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
28 F

Will I ever find love?
First question is A Ready for Love spread
Page of Swords (R)
Knight of Pentacles
VI of Wands
The Empress
The Wheel
Queen of Pentacles
You're being a bit hasty in your negative judgement, love takes time and effort and rushing through it won't help (Page of Swords Reversed)
the Knight of Pentacles represents hard work and effort which is pretty self explanatory here.
You're kind of fearing success at this point, you don't know if that success is what you really want right now, you're scared of loving in a way, even though The Empress suggests that your heart is ready for loving, you can give great things to the people you really love, even tho your mind is constantly bothered by the changing of things and the floor crumbling under your feet at this moment. You have a very practical side tho, which helps in deciding upon these matters, ultimately you're very down to heart when it comes to love which is a great sign.

Second question is a Compatibility spread:
Knight of Pentacles (again, you really are a hard working type)
Page of Cups
Strength
VIII of Pentacles
The Magician (R)
The Sun (R)
Page of Wands
What do you think they want from this relationship? Maybe she isn't taking it as seriously as you are and you should clarify on that with her.
Luckily you have the Strength and pragmatism to do so.
Are you by any chance in the same work or study field? VIII of Pentacles suggests similarity in education and forming
Also how much of her feeling towards you are just your own theory? I'm not only talking about positive feelings, maybe you thought she had negative feelings towards you while she actually didn't, are you out of touch with this person? That could be a reason.
Sun reversed confirms that you might be just seeing clouds, but don't despair, the sun is still there. Page of Wands in the end tells us that there's still a white page between you and her, all of your story is still to explore and you still have chances to take and dices to roll as does she, though unknown the path is worth exploring.

Reactions: Celerity
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Could you tell me if I'll die before my dog as that's the only thing I'm afraid off! Thank you
Sorry, I can't give that kind of definitive answers :(
I think I'm done for today, might do some more tomorrow.
28 F

Will I ever find love?
(I've done yours, but it's waiting mod approval for some reason)

• Hmph!
Reactions: Celerity and LONE WOLF.

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Sun spread for you then
Knight of Cups
Lovers
IX of Cups
Knight of Wands
The Emperor

it calls for love and adventure here, if it's love for someone or love for yourself I don't know, The Emperor could mean getting a hold of yourself and learning to love yourself through empowering and bettering yourself. The adventure could refer to exiting your comfort zone (IX of Cups is literally a comfort zone, it represents stability and comfort), you could find the love you seek by exploring new things and that's where that great joy will come from.

Thank you so much. Wow... I'm crying... This is so accurate for my situation... I think it's both love for myself and in turn, love for my counterpart. I'm on a Twin Flame journey so I'm looking for myself. The me in another body... I'm actually so happy to hear this... Thank you so much...
I've been trying my best to just be myself and express myself to make the process of finding each other easier for both of us but sometimes I hold back. I guess I won't anymore... I shouldn't anymore. This is truly valuable and important to me, thank you. I claim and appreciate this message and this confirmation hehe.

Well, SS & The World & The Universe, get ready for more KuraiKokoro Truth Bombs, hahahahhaHaha. Until I find my Onii-chan that is, I guess hehehehe.

ONII-CHAN IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I AM COMING FOR YOU!!! AND YOU CAN COME FOR ME TOO PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

@LostSoul1609
I'm a little shy asking this but YOLO. Do you do yes or nos? If you do, can you please tell me if my Twin Flame is on SS or will be on SS (lol don't ban me, I just want to know)? :3 Along with some details if you can please... Actually, I wanted to know where and when our first-time-meeting would be haha... I'm sorry, I feel so greedy but I'm ecstatic right now!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: omoidarui
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
May l ask a question please, Will l die before or after my dog?

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
First question is A Ready for Love spread
Page of Swords (R)
Knight of Pentacles
VI of Wands
The Empress
The Wheel
Queen of Pentacles
You're being a bit hasty in your negative judgement, love takes time and effort and rushing through it won't help (Page of Swords Reversed)
the Knight of Pentacles represents hard work and effort which is pretty self explanatory here.
You're kind of fearing success at this point, you don't know if that success is what you really want right now, you're scared of loving in a way, even though The Empress suggests that your heart is ready for loving, you can give great things to the people you really love, even tho your mind is constantly bothered by the changing of things and the floor crumbling under your feet at this moment. You have a very practical side tho, which helps in deciding upon these matters, ultimately you're very down to heart when it comes to love which is a great sign.

Second question is a Compatibility spread:
Knight of Pentacles (again, you really are a hard working type)
Page of Cups
Strength
VIII of Pentacles
The Magician (R)
The Sun (R)
Page of Wands
What do you think they want from this relationship? Maybe she isn't taking it as seriously as you are and you should clarify on that with her.
Luckily you have the Strength and pragmatism to do so.
Are you by any chance in the same work or study field? VIII of Pentacles suggests similarity in education and forming
Also how much of her feeling towards you are just your own theory? I'm not only talking about positive feelings, maybe you thought she had negative feelings towards you while she actually didn't, are you out of touch with this person? That could be a reason.
Sun reversed confirms that you might be just seeing clouds, but don't despair, the sun is still there. Page of Wands in the end tells us that there's still a white page between you and her, all of your story is still to explore and you still have chances to take and dices to roll as does she, though unknown the path is worth exploring.
Thanks for the readings! :-)

I laughed at the similar work backgrounds. Coworker from the same alma mater. Different fields now but started in the same one.
May l ask a question please, Will l die before or after my dog?
Are you trolling at this point? Lol

Last edited: